just fount this out about kronos orc side

This is a discussion on just fount this out about kronos orc side within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; there are barely any english speakers? if im wrong, any human clans? mainly ardream? or do i need to get ...
Page: 1

JustEnglish

Default just fount this out about kronos orc side

there are barely any english speakers? if im wrong, any human clans? mainly ardream? or do i need to get a nation transfer cause im doing that tonight lol
    Last edited by JustEnglish; 11-29-2009 at 11:10 PM.

Richie

I have met, lterally hundreds of English speaking people in Kronos. Karus and Human sides!
    There are also quite a few non-ranked English clans on karus side. You wont find an English only speaking clan in high ranks tho.
    I am in SacreD's clan and we have a good 50% that can speak English, regardless of what part of the world we come from. We call ourselves and International clan
    If your looking for a koxp free clan... i say good luck! I dont use it and honestly believed that my clan mates did not! Until a couple days back we found out 1 whole party of our clan had been banned for 30 days. Nonetheless, we are continuing to play hack free and are now keeping a closer eye on our clan members.
    If your interested in going 80+ and want to join a friendly clan whom you can communicate in Spoken or Typed English.... pm FLAMEBULL he will be happy to join an honest friendly person.

ps we are karus.

ps.2 fuck i can ramble on about nothing a lot :/

Quote Originally Posted by JustEnglish View Post
    there are barely any english speakers? if im wrong, any human clans? mainly ardream? or do i need to get a nation transfer cause im doing that tonight lol
    top english clan is Domination were top 5 in human side. I think were the only english clan left well the one i see. But like he said before a legit clan in kronos... Good Luck. I would say were pretty Legit to all the other clans out there that are in the top 10. We need warriors and Priest. If ur all about clan events like CSW, Isi, and fele. I think we would be a good choice for ya.

Our Forums <<<<<< http://dominationclan.ipbfree.com/index.php?

JustEnglish

Default mm

Quote Originally Posted by funkz View Post
    top english clan is Domination were top 5 in human side. I think were the only english clan left well the one i see. But like he said before a legit clan in kronos... Good Luck. I would say were pretty Legit to all the other clans out there that are in the top 10. We need warriors and Priest. If ur all about clan events like CSW, Isi, and fele. I think we would be a good choice for ya.

Our Forums <<<<<< Log In
    already made my app. 50 now

Trashst3r

lol i c said the blind man

I've been playing kronos since the start and as for people that aren't in domination, i've spoken to at the most, 25 english speaking people

most days i go through the whole day without chatting in anything other than clan, alliance chat, or pms

sounds so lonely

Lonelly? not really, all you need to play this game is your clan, unless you like the drama and to fight all day long with turks.

Quote Originally Posted by Richie View Post
    I have met, lterally hundreds of English speaking people in Kronos. Karus and Human sides!
    There are also quite a few non-ranked English clans on karus side. You wont find an English only speaking clan in high ranks tho.
    I am in SacreD's clan and we have a good 50% that can speak English, regardless of what part of the world we come from. We call ourselves and International clan
    If your looking for a koxp free clan... i say good luck! I dont use it and honestly believed that my clan mates did not! Until a couple days back we found out 1 whole party of our clan had been banned for 30 days. Nonetheless, we are continuing to play hack free and are now keeping a closer eye on our clan members.
    If your interested in going 80+ and want to join a friendly clan whom you can communicate in Spoken or Typed English.... pm FLAMEBULL he will be happy to join an honest friendly person.

ps we are karus.

ps.2 fuck i can ramble on about nothing a lot :/
    I think you need to watch better.

kronos land of full k0xp3rs.

Banned Senior Member

1 month later we start the best lvl 80 english clan on orc side, we are still exping.