Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Just a friendly reminder to people that play with Xeph

This is a discussion on Just a friendly reminder to people that play with Xeph within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; send me a pm ^_^ Not at home, no msn...
Page: 2

send me a pm ^_^ Not at home, no msn

zaffers

Originally posted by DebuffAndHeal
    Oblivion i dotn know why u suddenly changed ur mind on me , but im sure something happened some1 somewhere was talking crap about me and i know it.

at zaf, u can hate me for it zaf but u cant catergorize me as a scammer.
    Simple as this i didnt do it and i wont admit to doiign it.

If you want to clear things up instead of both of us having here talking nonsense then go on msn and we talk in person...
    check my post again , i didnt blame you as scammer .

secondly you are the one who left things uncleared in the first place . give me a reason why should i unblock your msn and listen to your lies.
    no reason at all. farewell and remember , "what goes around comes around" - enjoy it

ST

So i scammed "xeph" to give back xeph his account? That guy who "sold" me DebuffAndHeal doesnt even blamed me after i scammed him... Meh i dont get it :unsure:

Blame but no proofs or complete story...

Personally i think this is about certain ppl just getting unhappy with Xeph.

Just unconscious action to handle disappointment.

Proofs / full stories pls.

I'm not proving anything, I'm warning people bout him, you don't have to believe it.

Banned

Can't we just spare 1minute to talk ? or is that just too impossible for you to give me after we've been through all this time on pathos.

Pwner4Last

I found a way, check out the guy who sold debuffandheal on this forum, then check his IP(ask a mod to do it) and see if the same ip as DebuffAndHeal if itisn't the then he didn't scamm anyone, if they are the same, well...

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Default Re: Just a friendly reminder to people that play with Xeph

Originally posted by zaffers
    asdf
    Your so sexy when your angery

Banned

Originally posted by Pwner4Last
    I found a way, check out the guy who sold debuffandheal on this forum, then check his IP(ask a mod to do it) and see if the same ip as DebuffAndHeal if itisn't the then he didn't scamm anyone, if they are the same, well...
    Go do it , Festo , Paddy, whoever who can~ Right now ...
    The guy who was trying to sell me was named Public3nemy
    Posts about him selling my account:
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/search.php?s...hor=Public3nemy
    You mite remember the tooth+4 u upgraded for me obl ? its on one of hes posts right there.
    Heres him:
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/profile.php?...profile&u=11426

Originally posted by Pwner4Last
    Not really pwner, I give my info to a friend, he takes eq of it, i complain i got hacked and go play a game ive been wanting to play while getting rid of ko but still make money of the items. I'm not gonna chg my mind bout this, especially since xeph's been acting different towards me on msn lately.

Banned

Originally posted by Oblivion+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Oblivion)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Pwner4Last
    Not really pwner, I give my info to a friend, he takes eq of it, i complain i got hacked and go play a game ive been wanting to play while getting rid of ko but still make money of the items. I'm not gonna chg my mind bout this, especially since xeph's been acting different towards me on msn lately.[/b]
    Acting different as in what ways?
    I cant believe u would trust some guy who gave you crap about me on a little piece of writing over me , honestly.
    How long have we been together? 3 - 4months?
    And to prove that I have been trustworthy more then countless times
    I even let various people within our clan have my ID and PW infos

Not 1 person xeph, and people change easily, can be within hours, or just a day when they're sick of ko, anyhow im done with you.

Originally posted by Oblivion
    Not really pwner, I give my info to a friend, he takes eq of it, i complain i got hacked and go play a game ive been wanting to play while getting rid of ko but still make money of the items. I'm not gonna chg my mind bout this, especially since xeph's been acting different towards me on msn lately.
    And this is from who?

Banned

I really wanna know who, seriously is there a person on this game that hates me that much and has to talk crap about untruthful activities to my clan leader?

lol there is another xeph? :rollseyes: noob server

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast