Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Just a funny 'some people publicly owned themselves'

This is a discussion on Just a funny 'some people publicly owned themselves' within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have seen the notice's 1s before like i said in that topic. But i dont use any program, maybe ...
Page: 2

I have seen the notice's 1s before like i said in that topic.
    But i dont use any program, maybe it got bugged or somthing.
    Also alot more ppl from GG clans on c-west where saying it in moradon who where also in the out side arena...
    Can cheaters also only see the nova's in moradon??
    NO!, or els moradon wont dc all the time....

I just think that u made that thing up.
    Because if u are going to look him up in Members on Ko4Life the name does not exist, also it brings u to a buying/selling topic from manes if u press the post link option(the pink arrow that points to the left).
    And would some one who helped to make it, tell that he helped?
    Its a crime to hack in a data base, so yea...

But the ppl who think that i use any program then u can lick my balls, the ppl that know me well can comfirm that i dont use any programs.

Speed_King

'Nah, wasn't me, it was my brother.'

knightned

I have seen the notice's 1s before like i said in that topic.
    But i dont use any program, maybe it got bugged or somthing.
    Also alot more ppl from GG clans on c-west where saying it in moradon who where also in the out side arena...
    Can cheaters also only see the nova's in moradon??
    NO!, or els moradon wont dc all the time....

I just think that u made that thing up.
    Because if u are going to look him up in Members on Ko4Life the name does not exist, also it brings u to a buying/selling topic from manes if u press the post link option(the pink arrow that points to the left).
    And would some one who helped to make it, tell that he helped?
    Its a crime to hack in a data base, so yea...

But the ppl who think that i use any program then u can lick my balls, the ppl that know me well can comfirm that i dont use any programs.[/b]
    Maybe if you didn't post that you saw one of those notices then people might actually listen to what you had to say. You're just trying to cover for yourself. Everyone knows "GG" clans are just clans who pretend they don't cheat in most cases.

Maybe if you didn't post that you saw one of those notices then people might actually listen to what you had to say. You're just trying to cover for yourself. Everyone knows "GG" clans are just clans who pretend they don't cheat in most cases.[/b]
    Well like i said, if ppl dont belive me so be it, i dont care.
    I wont be banned ever on usko because i dont cheat.
    I maybe got bugged or somthing so that i saw it, i also must say, as soon as i went to EMC it didnt show anymore.
    It only showed it moradon.
    But again maybe it was bugged so that i could see it and the rest of all the ppl that where in the arena at that time.
    But then again i wont be banned ingame ever because i dont cheat, and ppl that think that i cheat plz go kick your self in the balls

knightned

Well like i said, if ppl dont belive me so be it, i dont care.
    I wont be banned ever on usko because i dont cheat.
    I maybe got bugged or somthing so that i saw it, i also must say, as soon as i went to EMC it didnt show anymore.
    It only showed it moradon.
    But again maybe it was bugged so that i could see it and the rest of all the ppl that where in the arena at that time.
    But then again i wont be banned ingame ever because i dont cheat, and ppl that think that i cheat plz go kick your self in the balls[/b]
    Yeah the old, I don't care what you think, i'm not a cheater, I can just blame it on a bug/sharer and that means i'm officialliy legit excuse.

Yeah the old, I don't care what you think, i'm not a cheater, I can just blame it on a bug/sharer and that means i'm officialliy legit excuse.[/b]
    Well, what ever i say u are complaining anyway, but awel.
    Like i said think what u FUCKING want to think, i dont care.
    I am not even going to worry about this topic.
    fucking retart, there so many bugs in this game.

Why dont u start using your rental bug again?
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry2416480
    Atleast there is some prove that u are not ligit at all so BB!

You don't find that member here because it wasn't posted on this forum. Hack makers don't post here about their hacks, are you dumb?

Heres more from the cheatsite(you know which) topic I pulled that from--

It is working for me .. but when using bot there was a green line on monitor (as a command of the king)tell to everybody that you are using KOXP ... It s not good ..... and may be you will be baned .... .. pls fixed this .... smile.gif[/b]

Lol none else sees that but you. It wont get you banned[/b]

It is private notice lol .. dont worry smile.gif[/b]

oh, thx a lot .... b/c when i see the command of the king .. then i used BOT .. then see green line ... then i out .... b/c scared be baned .... smile.gif lol thx[/b]

LOL, Only Botters Can see That!, It's a Function to Botters Chat with Others Botters! ;D

No, --' God Mode Ruins PK!. But due to many requests maybe this feature can be added, i will talk with the programmer!

Srry, Vista Users, I will talk to the programmer, and report this bug to Koxp team![/b]

LOL You can deny, deny all you want. But it's in plain english, black and white to me.

dont belive it

Donkey88

WTF were u doing on a hack development site anyway. Surely thats far more incriminating than people seeing some stupid chat.

knightned

Viewing a hcking site is not proof of anything, but admitting to seeing something only hackers can see is proof they cheated.

It is a shame to see the fruits of K2 work. So many have stepped to the darkside.

tommyleonghk

It is a shame to see the fruits of K2 work. So many have stepped to the darkside.[/b]
    or it could be the smarter side... :lol:

Uzu

Ok well you remember a week or two ago a bunch of people posting about seeing hackers using 'command of king, but with no name'.

Well this is a quote from the guy who is part of the team that made and distributes that hack:
    That's why some people could see it, while others couldn't. So anyone who posted seeing that publically admitted to using koxpgame.

[/b]
    lol freaks, i dont use koxp and i saw that too, so wtf is wrong with me? do i have to lie that i never saw it in order to say i dont use koxp? smart asses...

okay... well now i have to ask, are we talking about a king chat or that command green chat with only like 10 lettera? if it is the war command chat, many legit people see it also... but that king shit, i never saw that tbh.

well i never used koxp and never saw hack like this tho i dont play this shit lal

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

It's definately true.
    +1 to that.. Jdizzle Always believed you to be legit... Guess you just never know.[/b]
    if you think i hack, then you just fucking retarded, my entire clan could see the message as we were all shouting it on vent~~.

no offense but if you think i hack, then this game is just pathetic, and WHY tell me, WHY would i risk it on a lvl 83 char with gg items, and i actually have SKILL to play this game Oo. all it is a message that is sent through the command chat. and last time i checked, ANYONE can see command chat. all they did was find the link to how to post /command ....... whatever they want, whenever they want even when they aren't commanders ~~

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast