Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Just a funny thought...

This is a discussion on Just a funny thought... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Why is it when people we know make or have a +9 items its legit. When some1 else has it, ...
Page: 2

Why is it when people we know make or have a +9 items its legit. When some1 else has it, lets say a turkish player, its either dupe or babashop from GM?

We have a funny community.[/b]
    So you can makes these threads and point out the flaws in our racist little minds. Why do you think? How many english speaking players do you see wearing four or five +9 shell pieces in cz complete with +9 weapons. If you spot more than one please let us know. The fact is turkish people do dupe/buy (Us players probably buy more, but at least legit +0 items) more when in comparison.

If you dont like the community gtfo.

Banned

its just because theres a bgger population of turks then others thats the reason you see some turks with alot +9's
    there r still not many turks with alot +9's which is compared to the HUGE turkish population a good sign imo!

you talk like non-turks dont dupe/cheat , seriously dude something is wrong with u

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

It's called babashop

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

or when a gm bans some "group" of people for something and doesn't ban another "group" of people for the same thing.

I think i get the "point". Do you?[/b]
    Leave your flame wars in PMs.

So you can makes these threads and point out the flaws in our racist little minds. Why do you think? How many english speaking players do you see wearing four or five +9 shell pieces in cz complete with +9 weapons. If you spot more than one please let us know. The fact is turkish people do dupe/buy (Us players probably buy more, but at least legit +0 items) more when in comparison.

If you dont like the community gtfo.[/b]
    I put it in bold for you maybe you didn't read it before you posted. Please point out in my post where I said Non turkish people do not dupe/cheat. Allow me to name some turkish people with +9's off the top of my head.
    MrtGlr
    beterr
    diamanths(sp?)
    awengers
    longyan
    fivestar
    kingwarrior
    pichmichpic
    tristas(sp?)

No there is nothing wrong with me, in fact the doctor said I'm 100% healthy thanks for your concern though.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

dont forget nireas with giga 2h+9

Banned

Because people stereo type to much plain and simple

1 or 2 9 items arent ahrd to get (my friend made 9 giga)

i personaly call dupers the guys with all +3 uniquest 9 shell sets AND a 9 weapon( all around cypher come if u dont believe me )

and a whole clan with thsoe items isnt a dupe?

Infinitemadness

or when a gm bans some "group" of people for something and doesn't ban another "group" of people for the same thing.

I think i get the "point". Do you?[/b]
    Or when a police man catchs someone speeding but lets others go by, it's called being fucking human you mother fucking piece of fucking stalking no good fucking piece of shit. Fuck you Moe. Die please. Seriously, go find a stray bullet. Fall on a knife into your chest. Better yet, make cionide soup. Good for the heart. You fucking obsessed piece of shit, give it up.

Infinitemadness

Leave your flame wars in PMs.[/b]
    Sorry lutz, he started it this time. I guess I need to ignore him, is there a permanent ignore piece of shits on forums? Please send me that button.

Banned

Sorry lutz, he started it this time. I guess I need to ignore him, is there a permanent ignore piece of shits on forums? Please send me that button. [/b]
    I think there should be a buttin to press to "ignore" a user so you dont see none of there post/PM's that they make, but that would be very technical

Infinitemadness

I think there should be a buttin to press to "ignore" a user so you dont see none of there post/PM's that they make, but that would be very technical[/b]
    agree. I pm'd the POS and just said ignore me and I'll ignore you. See if he responds. Doubt it.

Banned

agree. I pm'd the POS and just said ignore me and I'll ignore you. See if he responds. Doubt it.[/b]
    POS? you mean MOE?

i see nothing wrong with MOE i like him, he always made me laugh as how he owned people on ranking. i call MOE , MOE the detective

and MOE is very sexy, hes got a new pic on msn and its sexy D:

Infinitemadness

POS? you mean MOE?

i see nothing wrong with MOE i like him, he always made me laugh as how he owned people on ranking. i call MOE , MOE the detective

and MOE is very sexy, hes got a new pic on msn and its sexy D:[/b]
    That's cool. You can like him all you want, no prob. I just dont like it when people start shit. It's so junior high.

Banned

the community call turk cheaters, yet they have no problem partying with them.
    the community call turk dupers, yet have no problem buying their items.
    the community think all turks use KOXP, but whats the difference from them with the guy who bought a lvl 80 account? cept the turk was smarter and got it for free.

you say KOXP kill the PK competition, but i say babashopping make killing a boss pointless. however, [post="http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=177782"]click here[/post].

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast