Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Just a funny thought...

This is a discussion on Just a funny thought... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; the community call turk cheaters, yet they have no problem partying with them. the community call turk dupers, yet have ...
Page: 3

Banned

the community call turk cheaters, yet they have no problem partying with them.
    the community call turk dupers, yet have no problem buying their items.
    the community think all turks use KOXP, but whats the difference from them with the guy who bought a lvl 80 account? cept the turk was smarter and got it for free.

you say KOXP kill the PK competition, but i say babashopping make killing a boss pointless. however, [post="http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=177782"]click here[/post].[/b]
    link dont work, ill say again and ill add something, people are stereo types and hypicrital or how ever you spell it

Banned

god damnit, just go here http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=177782

ill like to add, 1 reason why i isolated my clan, doesnt mass recruits, and doesnt have a lvl requirement because most ppl are hypocrite (word choice error). if a lvl 1 char have the motive and character to be a good player, i will clan him and teach him everything i know.

every1 in my clan is in there because they have pass the 15min of torturing (talking with me).

i dont know y ppl hates turks that much

the biggest dupers and cheaters clans in Beramus r all english talking ppl and everytime one of their members get banned for duping issue or cheating it takes 3 days max and he is unbanned again

the biggest and strongest clan in bera WeiWuer r turks but now half of them got banned for stupid reasons like having a RoF +1 or 1 peice of chitin +9. their clan now has weaken lot and the balance b/w Humans and orcs r ruined

and english guys who run with Iron sets +3 and shells +9 r still running around from the beginning of RoFd and they arent even touched

so dont point fingers if u dont see it clearly :P

Banned

the community think all turks use KOXP, but whats the difference from them with the guy who bought a lvl 80 account? cept the turk was smarter and got it for free.

you say KOXP kill the PK competition, but i say babashopping make killing a boss pointless. however, [post="http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=177782"]click here[/post].[/b]
    WORD!!

spizz

I put it in bold for you maybe you didn't read it before you posted. Please point out in my post where I said Non turkish people do not dupe/cheat. Allow me to name some turkish people with +9's off the top of my head.
    MrtGlr
    beterr
    diamanths(sp?)
    awengers
    longyan
    fivestar
    kingwarrior
    pichmichpic
    tristas(sp?)

No there is nothing wrong with me, in fact the doctor said I'm 100% healthy thanks for your concern though. [/b]
    uhh dannypoo tristas is like 63-64 and has +7 items i hope he didnt beat you in vs n00b.

Banned

Its possible to make +9 items so stfu... If u have played long u can easly make +9 item... Just need some money that's all

tamachan

Why is it when people we know make or have a +9 items its legit. When some1 else has it, lets say a turkish player, its either dupe or babashop from GM?

We have a funny community.[/b]
    Because they cant speak english and cant explain how they got the +9 items so u all go accusing them of duping, babashopping and bugging because u dont know the real truth... Same thing, Even if a english player had +9 items he will say he upgraded them and show us a video, But the turks dont know wtf are we talking about so he doesnt know whether u want video proof of the +9 upgrading Or u want to steal his money. If the turk is really a duper then yep, hes a noob gay :P :P

Banned

i like tamachan :wub:

people who say shit like +9 items are duped are the ones that never made +9items. cause if u made one u would believe that is it possible, and for those who didnt know yet the anvil can be bugged in a way where your % of chance of upgrade increases. i made like 3 +9 high class items, and a lot of +8items that are vvery expensive using upgrade techniques, not that i had a lot of the items to upgrade(burn), just that this is a game and i want to kno its capabilities for fun and wen ur lucky, +9 and even +10 happens. some of u just dont have the balls to put ur precious items on the anvil and call it quits if they break, shows how much of an addict you are to this game.

ps: made over 5k usd from this game all from trying to quit and trying to burn items on the anvil, cause i wasnt afraid that it was going to be my last time playing, been ko free for 1 1/2 month now and it feels so ffin good,peace

Banned

Sorry lutz, he started it this time. I guess I need to ignore him, is there a permanent ignore piece of shits on forums? Please send me that button. [/b]
    What he doesn't get a warning?

Infinitemadness

What he doesn't get a warning?[/b]
    Just to make sure I understand this correctly, you want them to give me a warning for your flaming me, and me retalling. Is this correct? Lutz make it fair, we wouldnt want Moe to be the only one.

(Here's a tissue for you moe.)

Banned

I was giving an example, of when GMs punishes a particular group of people for one thing and not punish another group of people for doing the same thing. I believe it goes along with the discussion of this thread. Stereotyping? Racism? Favoritism? I haven't even mentioned which GM, and you assume I am talking about you.

How is it my fault that people look into the statement beyond the context.

NOT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT YOU SENILE BASTARD.

There were many other GMs besides you.

Infinitemadness

I was giving an example, of when GMs punishes a particular group of people for one thing and not punish another group of people for doing the same thing. I believe it goes along with the discussion of this thread. Stereotyping? Racism? Favoritism? I haven't even mentioned which GM, and you assume I am talking about you.

How is it my fault that people look into the statement beyond the context.

NOT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT YOU SENILE BASTARD.

There were many other GMs besides you.[/b]

Well considering that you have to comment about everything I say, kind of goes to show who's all about who huh Moe. Right? Yeah. Your always one to abide by all the rules while when everyone's back is turned your one of the most corrupted piece of shits out here. And yet your out here calling everyone out. Crazy man, crazy. You keep calling me senile. Funny.

man im with this 100% the thing that cheapens this game the most is baba shopping and being able to make + uniques... if only +0 uniques were around i dont care what freaking duping went on give dupers +10 wpns and +10 shells all the dupers are the no skill noobs anyways who cant combo for shit... yea they can 1 hit noobs like themselves but in a fight with skilled opponents they get fked.

also the buying and selling of items for usd has ruined the game, you literally are supporting dupers by making their job easier... a forum like this is a dupers paradise he can look at all the prices of items in usd and find the excepted prices for items... by allowing of selling for usd you are in essence helping give dupers a marketplace and accepted prices for their items. 99% of all dupers arent duping for their clan or duping to have nice items for themselves but to make money when u attach excepted prices to items you are just allowing for the duping to continue... in old days people were laughed at for buying of items for usd, if you bought a acct no one would clan you etc... now its a accepted practice and look all the people getting scammed i would say 50% of all the marketplace is people looking to scam in some way, trading items they scammed or selling accts that are stolen, or trying to get people to believe they have a 7x account to sell for xxx$ .

also it cheapens the whole community that its accepted to blame turks/peruvians/xxx whoever for ruining the game. turks didnt create koxp china ko challenged programming students to create a leveling aide for people who didnt have as much time to play... and if you bought premium in china ko you were allowed to use the koxp , people just patched it and sold it to the ever growing communities of people playing ko. if there was no marketplace for this then no one would buy it, obviously theres a market place for koxp/dupes/buying and selling of accts cuz look all the money changing hands on this forum, to me its a game and its part of the fun to get and upgrade your own items and lvl yourself up. my .02$

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Well considering that you have to comment about everything I say, kind of goes to show who's all about who huh Moe. Right? Yeah. Your always one to abide by all the rules while when everyone's back is turned your one of the most corrupted piece of shits out here. And yet your out here calling everyone out. Crazy man, crazy. You keep calling me senile. Funny.[/b]
    Locked, and warned.

As I said, keep this in PMs.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123