Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Just gone to Open Beta: Requiem Bloodymare

This is a discussion on Just gone to Open Beta: Requiem Bloodymare within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Looking for some other players to try this out with on Vent. Not promising anything about it yet, cos I've ...
Page: 1

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Looking for some other players to try this out with on Vent. Not promising anything about it yet, cos I've not even finished downloading, but would be nice to have some ppl to be exploring it with.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

I guess a link might help :P

http://www.playrequiem.com

Fag

Too much grinding. But game is nice overall, there are BGs like in WoW(gankfest pown!)
    *Says a 19lvl warrior* h34r:

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Is that too much grinding compared to KO? Or too much compared to say WoW?

Fag

Is that too much grinding compared to KO? Or too much compared to say WoW?[/b]
    both

Ki1laH

There is not to much grinding.

The grinding is not to bad at all honestly, every MMORPG is going to have a lot of grinding, get over it, if you don't like it play an RPS.

Seriously KO is more grinding than this game...hell WoW is still tons of grinding, they just make it seem like its not.

I haven't 'grinded' once yet up to level 21 on my warrior in Requiem.

Its a great game, the gameplay is nice...PVP at low end is uneven as casters have a huge advantage in battlefields...in the 10-19 bracket melee don't stand a chance in most cases if it's a pug.

The only thing about the game I don't like is, there is pretty bad lag and frequent disconnect issues ... I know it's beta, but its horrible.

I am playing it a little only until Rohan comes out.

eduarvera23

I'm playing it too , well I played closed beta and now downloading client of open beta :P

j3ster555

hmm I just hit like level 9.. after that I need to kill some monster for quest.. but there are like atleast 10 guys ksing the same monster >.> and the map.. man need a better version of it :P

eduarvera23

there was an error on my dl or something aq, gotta dl it all over again

j3ster555

did you download it using that torrent which they have posted or did you use any of those download sites? use the torrent.. it's pretty much updated

j3ster555

hmm the game is kinda good... is there anyone still playing? the only part is there aren't any quest guides or something.. coz doing quests is easy way to level up.. but you never know which freak gives you quests >.>

Fag

Launcher wont update to me, says something like "Patch binding error" or w/e... That's why i cant play...

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Starting in Crescent means less noobs about, and there is an auctioneer in your starting town, the other start point doesn't get one :lol:

eduarvera23

I downloaded the normal one, I guess i'll dl it by the torrent :s

dam wtf u gotta be over 21 to look at site i fuked up and put my right age lol and im 20

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast