Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

just got 48 hour ban for nothing

This is a discussion on just got 48 hour ban for nothing within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; happened to all of us lol...
Page: 2

happened to all of us lol

hmmm

i think it's my turn to join the club

but whats the exact massage you ware getting guys ?

cus i can login up to the char selection and after that getting DC

is that way or i'm having something new ?

Same thing is happening to me after my random ass 48hr ban.

it'll let me login but it will say "disconnect" when i select my character. if i dont hit "confirm" then it'll load to the Character Data screen then stop loading completely.

alright then

ima tell the sharers to take a break lawl

and thanks for explaining

I have the exact same :P. Im able to log in, but dc at the char screen.

a lot of real cheaters are also getting banned 48 hrs. just read their forums

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    a lot of real cheaters are also getting banned 48 hrs. just read their forums
    That's not very weird if you just randomly apr ban 50% of c-west lol :P.

Yet it's annoying to see all these legit players having bans. :/

It's not just C-west

I got banned in Ares when i hit the /town button - the moment i hit that button, i was d/c:

here was my automatic ticket response (they dont ever fucking read it)

Greetings xxxxxxxxxxxxx,

Thank you for contacting the Knight Online Customer Support Team! We appreciate you taking the time to contact us.

This account was detected by Knight Online's built-in cheat detection as running an illegal process. Typically, this means the cheat detection found something it believes to be a third-party tool designed to interfere with the Knight Online client and give the account an unfair advantage. This is explicitly against the Terms of Use, notably under section 8:

"CONTENT AND MEMBER CONDUCT", paragraph (e): Cheating Programs. To ensure fair play, The Company does not allow the use of any cheating programs such as macros, bots, or mouse emulators etc., to play Knight Online. If you use these cheating programs, you may suffer severe consequences including, but not limited, to the followings: (i) The Company may suspend your Account for an indefinite period time; (ii) The Company may terminate your Account; and (iii) The Company reserves the right to seek further legal remedies against you.

As a warning, the account has been suspended for 48 hours. After this time has elapsed, the suspension is lifted and may login again. However, please ensure the computer you are accessing this account from to play Knight Online has no installed third-party "cheat programs" in order to insulate the account from further penalties.

Thank you for respecting our position on this matter. We strive to ensure the game experience is as enjoyable and as fair as possible for our player base.

Regards,

Boethius
    Knight Online Customer Support Team
    I'm startin to think maybe if enough people /report you then maybe it gives you a 48hr ban? cuz idk what else to say. I've been accused of hacking a couple times recently (and im a warrior rofl) I have literally nothing but xfire running in the background when im playing KO. It's their detection system, it fucking sucks. it doesnt even detect programs because there are fucking archers in PK running away from you but still hitting you - good old fucking PK bots are back thanks to SOME dickhead (who shall remain nameless) who brought it back.

Btw, does anyone else play in Window Mode? I do because I multi-task easier, and it doesnt lag (took time to get used to).

dude...

they inject all the security thing to protect us

but seems to be that only legit falks getting bans,Jail and whatever

Banned Senior Member

lol u guys should make a apr club n go spam officials

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12