Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Just an idea :$

This is a discussion on Just an idea :$ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I would love it if each server had its own section,where we could discuss about only that server. Like a ...
Page: 1

Default Just an idea :$

I would love it if each server had its own section,where we could discuss about only that server. Like a Logos section where there only will be talked about logos,u will get rid of all those "wheres logos" posts and other people dont have to read topics that are all about ares or diez. And in general section will be posted stuff that counts for all servers only.

Like i said,just an idea. Dont flame me,for some people this might just sound stupid,some maybe will like it.

This was supposed to be posted in ko4life section btw. Its late here -_-

yea i think thats a good idea

oTEXo2

ya sounds good to me :P

agree :wub:

n1 :wub: totaly agree

DragonFire

not to be a dick, but this is in the wrong section..and dont you think that would divide up the community alot..I dont think thats the effect they were going for when they made the forum...I mean..sure its good to have a spot to express yourself about the server you are currently on, but im pretty sure you can do that in the general section..but thats my 2 cents.

alittleguy

well it would be a good idea to have a section dedicated to talk about logos and like pre-making clans for it and other stuff like that

Mistral

just like official forums ^_^

Banned Senior Member

Would be better with only Ares section , diez ...

Reinhard

Yea would be cool but it will divide the forum population just like ko forums... i dont chat wtih other server ppl in there cause it has divided forums for each server.

So imo it has more cons than pros..

Yo nigga im B-L-A-C-K

I like the idea... Have a section for each server. Were everyone can talk about etc

Reinhard

That will divide ppl like kko forums a.qqqqq

Its a great idea...stops ignorant people talking smack from different servers :wub:

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

redundant imo.. sorry but majority of the ppl on ko4life will belong to either ares/diez or logos. having a cypher section with 2 topics isn't really necessary h43r:

merchanter123

good idea. and i think it would bring down the flaming and bring together the people from each others server more :wub:
    Keep general section... for general chit chat. But anything to do with any specific server... questions or ideas etc should have their own section. gogogo!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast