Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Why do bp's never combo?

This is a discussion on Why do bp's never combo? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Right it's my first time playing a bp but i tried comboing with one and it was so much better ...
Page: 1

vig0r

Default Why do bp's never combo?

Right it's my first time playing a bp but i tried comboing with one and it was so much better O_o.Yet in cz i think i've seen maybe 1 or 2 bp's that combo...I understand that they are strong enough to not need too but what logic is in "I hit hard enough so why try and kill faster and gain more kills?"

5DollahSuckySucky

in cz partys i slide with my bp while pking o_O dont wanna die becuz i die fast i only combo during 1vs1s and in battlefield

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Default Re: Why do bp's never combo?

Originally posted by vig0r
    Right it's my first time playing a bp but i tried comboing with one and it was so much better O_o.Yet in cz i think i've seen maybe 1 or 2 bp's that combo...I understand that they are strong enough to not need too but what logic is in "I hit hard enough so why try and kill faster and gain more kills?"
    I combo :rollseyes:, not really good but i combo a.q

5DollahSuckySucky

i only ks my kills

vig0r

well dro you dont count as you dont play xig and im 23 on diez so i'll meet you in cz when i hardcore exp to 480 buff :P

archer combo FTW

vig0r

Btw 5 dolla you said you slide in cz to avoid dying,but what if there was no one alive to hit you?Cause that's what happens when a bp combo's

Killgannon

What’s the AP on a good BP? You can't really tank a Warrior/Sin as a BP though right? Wouldn't they just cancel your heals and you die fast due to low HP?

Cava

Originally posted by Killgannon
    What’s the AP on a good BP? You can't really tank a Warrior/Sin as a BP though right? Wouldn't they just cancel your heals and you die fast due to low HP?
    lol i tank all sins/warriors as a bp sometimes i die when i meet really good minor healing sins. and lvl 70 warriors

Killgannon

Originally posted by Cava+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cava)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Killgannon
    lol i tank all sins/warriors as a bp sometimes i die when i meet really good minor healing sins. and lvl 70 warriors[/b]
    1V1?!?!?!? - JK, I can't even Spike you... pfft.

Side note: GN all work is over.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by Killgannon
    Are you kidding me o.O;
    Sins = you don't even need to tank.
    Warriors = Tank for a bit, just massive them h43r:

And yes I do combo in cz, I've been called a combo hacker so many times though h43r: people probably just normally don't see BP's comboing. I haven't seen many that do, I'm probably the only one :unsure:

Average AP on a Battle Priest: 1800
    High AP on a Battle Priest: 1950-2000+
    You could have 1950 - 2000+ easily, but remember, HP & Def >>>>>>>>>> AP as a BP.
    I always love those battle preists that malice me, and I parasite them, and I 1 hit them. :x full str gear FTL!

evenson

imo bps are useless. They suck in parties, solo they die easy. I have more ap/ac/hp then a bp. and by more, i mean alot more. I hit bps not wearing a shield for 700+ every time... I just dont see the point of being a bp. and lutz ur 15k np owns me. ownt ownt.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by evenson
    imo bps are useless. They suck in parties, solo they die easy. I have more ap/ac/hp then a bp. and by more, i mean alot more. I hit bps not wearing a shield for 700+ every time... I just dont see the point of being a bp. and lutz ur 15k np owns me. ownt ownt.
    20k o.o;

I'll make a video later.
    I'll show you they don't suck.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by evenson

ye... your ac/hp is bigger than a bp... unless he has malice/parasite, then owned. And i have around 2.1k ap for pk with 3k hp and 700ac.... what about you with duffs? :lol:

and yes lutz... you are the only bp that combos, out of the 200 bps on just diez.... -_-

People are bp for 2 reasons... they can cure easily and they can also duff. A solo warrior is shit for a bp.. parasite.. torment... 50np.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast