Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Just for infos

This is a discussion on Just for infos within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well he wanted to make sure you knew his wiri represents his genatalia but it doesnt beat my 9 (sword)...
Page: 3

Step asid noob i got this Senior Member diablos13us's Avatar

Well he wanted to make sure you knew his wiri represents his genatalia but it doesnt beat my 9 (sword)

Quote Originally Posted by Moomoo View Post
    and you are?
    You wanna start epenis talk or what? My chaos wiri +8 is probably worth more then your whole gear already, don't get me starting about my uniques.

If everyone on this forum would make a topic about their characters being sold, there would be a huge amount of spam topics, just like this one.
    Now guys please go get some tissues before you drown in tears.
    OMG hail chaos wiri +8. Thats enought pathetic to make it into a signature.

The One And Only Senior Member

You are nothing special, no one gives a shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    Stop being a moron... The guy is just makin sure his friends know it isn't him anymore and therefor they shouldn't trust him .
    Quote Originally Posted by Thardy View Post
    and you are?
    don't be a douche, he was just telling that int0uchable isn't him anymore.
    show some respect...
    Yea lol start to give some respect , he wanted other peopel to know that he sold his account and dont give to the new owner anything because its not same person etc..
    why you just talking like idiot and can't give respect?

and you are?
    You wanna start epenis talk or what? My chaos wiri +8 is probably worth more then your whole gear already, don't get me starting about my uniques.

If everyone on this forum would make a topic about their characters being sold, there would be a huge amount of spam topics, just like this one.
    Now guys please go get some tissues before you drown in tears.
    soooo what? you got wiri8 ? you want me to talk about my gear? idiot. start to give some respect .l.-,-.l.
    I dont know this guy and I can tell you that you are idiot because of that you just talking to much because of your gear. that not really special

and you are?
    So what uniques u got bro ?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123