Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

new way some ppl r getting scammed.

This is a discussion on new way some ppl r getting scammed. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this actually just happened to me. u have an acc (ko acc) with a fake email on it. [email protected] yahoo ...
Page: 1

SimonSays

this actually just happened to me.

u have an acc (ko acc) with a fake email on it.

[email protected]

yahoo lets you make custom email addresses for 10 bucks.

The guy ur sharing with makes 1 and sets it to that and can now change ur PW.

KirbyKommando

I don't get it.

SimonSays

I don't get it.[/b]

The email doesnt exist so he can make 1 with the exact address (The custom email thingy in yahoo where u can make any email like those fake emails from [email protected])

you can send email from any email (atleast it looks like so for a newb) but i never heard you could receive mail sent to a random adress...

anyway , why did you put a fake adress in the first place?

Genkku

Not allways you can login in main site , not allways he give you the currect characters for site

I mean the password can be Fkamsk and in site you can login only if you write fKAMsK for example , so only if you login in site you can know the email you register , but the real owner can also to change the email so its not help so much.

Thiefnemo

Some Gay turk 2 day ago changed my MSN password maybe he used this ?

Madness

thats sad...

msn or hotmail is not secure the email can be taken over or viewed with out needing password or any details for the email

my girlfreind works for msn and she can login anyones email and see all infos.. she isnt aloowed ofcourse but she could do it then quit and make lots of money.. she is too honest but its not that hard she only wored there for a week and she had full access to everyone with a MS passports emails.

kangs

Ud still need all the credit card info to be able to do that .
    See when they change ur password they ask for ur email address and all the billing info ...

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Ud still need all the credit card info to be able to do that .
    See when they change ur password they ask for ur email address and all the billing info ...[/b]
    No they don't, you just need access to the email address which the account was made with.

Considering you can't change password without a working email address, sharing an account where you can't change the password is a DUMB idea.

murat12

who is gonna put a fake email on an account thats very dumb

aol ftw :>

fede

There's NO new way people are getting scammed there's only ONE way people are getting scammed there just sharing there details with other people.i have played for nearly 3 years never been scammed busted cheated on or lost any thing in a dupe wipe EVER.
    Give some one your details and you WILL be scammed .o and if i remember it's again ko tos to share your details ..
    Wake up.

There's NO new way people are getting scammed there's only ONE way people are getting scammed there just sharing there details with other people.i have played for nearly 3 years never been scammed busted cheated on or lost any thing in a dupe wipe EVER.
    Give some one your details and you WILL be scammed .o and if i remember it's again ko tos to share your details ..
    Wake up.[/b]
    TRUE!
    same for me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast