Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Just to let you know....

This is a discussion on Just to let you know.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Because knowledge is power. A dupe whipe wont fix the prices are you retarded? The reason the prices get so ...
Page: 1

evenson

Default Just to let you know....

Because knowledge is power.

A dupe whipe wont fix the prices are you retarded? The reason the prices get so high in the first place is because of people duping coins. These prices are still rediculously high. A dupe whipe will just hurt legit players even more. So stop whining and coming up with these retarded theories. You want more coins in the server? Ask your local turkey friend to start duping coins again.

AgaBabaNiggahSlm

Default Re: Just to let you know....

Originally posted by evenson
    Because knowledge is power. *

A dupe whipe wont fix the prices are you retarded? The reason the prices get so high in the first place is because of people duping coins. These prices are still rediculously high. A dupe whipe will just hurt legit players even more. So stop whining and coming up with these retarded theories. You want more coins in the server? Ask your local turkey friend to start duping coins again.
    +1, people aren't very smart nowadays

Hostage

A legit player wont lose anything in a dupe wipe. What did you eat this morning?

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by Hostage
    A legit player wont lose anything in a dupe wipe. What did you eat this morning?
    Why are there so many "Dupe wipe?" posts then?

evenson

Thats not my point. People cry about high prices, but what happens when dms start dropping like crazy? The prices go down, as they should. Now all they have to do is increase the drop rate in bosses and other high mobs and the servers will be like they should be. A fucking roc shouldnt cost 35 gold bars, BECAUSE THERE SHOULDNT BE 35 GOLD BARS IN ANYONE INVENTORY EXCEPT THE CASTLE OWNERS. Dupers fucked the server and now all you mother fuckers cry because its going back to normal, such a joke.

AgaBabaNiggahSlm

LOL Hostage, you don't buy anything from the market? If so then you may have just bought a duped item, and may loose it. It's not about what he ate, but what you didn't eat, go get some sleep and re-read your post.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hostage
    Why are there so many "Dupe wipe?" posts then?[/b]
    because people buy from the market without learning the background of items first :rollseyes:

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by evenson+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(evenson)</div>
    Thats not my point. People cry about high prices, but what happens when dms start dropping like crazy? The prices go down, as they should. Now all they have to do is increase the drop rate in bosses and other high mobs and the servers will be like they should be. A fucking roc shouldnt cost 35 gold bars, BECAUSE THERE SHOULDNT BE 35 GOLD BARS IN ANYONE INVENTORY EXCEPT THE CASTLE OWNERS. Dupers fucked the server and now all you mother fuckers cry because its going back to normal, such a joke.[/b]
    I'm glad you see how things are and should be. Kudos to you good sir. B)

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Yun_Yuuzhan
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hostage

Why are there so many "Dupe wipe?" posts then?
    because people buy from the market without learning the background of items first :rollseyes:[/b]
    Bravo! And who's fault is that?

Immo

I hate when ppl talk about economy ;/ On dies we have good economy and ppl who played at begining of the serwer know how to make money ( mastodonts ) Damn I wanted that economy cuz I was Mastodont hunter xD and I had 40 gb 2 weeks ago

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan

Bravo! *And who's fault is that?
    the person buying ...dupers originally but its just as much ur fault as theirs cuz u buy the dupes and u dont ask questions about the items

Amine

Originally posted by evenson
    Thats not my point. People cry about high prices, but what happens when dms start dropping like crazy? The prices go down, as they should. Now all they have to do is increase the drop rate in bosses and other high mobs and the servers will be like they should be. A fucking roc shouldnt cost 35 gold bars, BECAUSE THERE SHOULDNT BE 35 GOLD BARS IN ANYONE INVENTORY EXCEPT THE CASTLE OWNERS. Dupers fucked the server and now all you mother fuckers cry because its going back to normal, such a joke.
    +1 :wub:

Hostage

Originally posted by AgaBabaNiggahSlm
    LOL Hostage, you don't buy anything from the market? *If so then you may have just bought a duped item, and may loose it. *It's not about what he ate, but what you didn't eat, go get some sleep and re-read your post. * *
    No, I dont buy anything from the market. I either trade with close people I trust, or make it myself. I've been fully equipped for well over a year.. And that last question was a joke. I've had 2 meals already, had 7 hours of sleep. And I did read my post over again. It still makes perfect sense.

MaJe

Maybe a roc is 35 GBs cuz of real money payers?

Hostage

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hostage
    Why are there so many "Dupe wipe?" posts then?[/b]
    I dont know, Usually dupers asking when the next one is. Or typically people buying shit they dont know where it came from.

After that, I dont make the posts. I just move them..

evenson

Originally posted by MaJe
    Maybe a roc is 35 GBs cuz of real money payers?
    No. The roc is 35 gbs because dupers flooded the market with coins, AND the reason there is real money players is because of the low drop rates/high prices. Think about it majeste, I know you're not stupid.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast