Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Just to let you know....

This is a discussion on Just to let you know.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hmm should think... ok duping wasnt legal... and never did..(believe or not).. some guys calls me (BAD TURK) cuz of ...
Page: 3

DeathKnight

Hmm should think... ok duping wasnt legal... and never did..(believe or not).. some guys calls me (BAD TURK) cuz of that.. but just think this mother fukin game got a lot of fukin bug and if some1 find and equip that bug how can you change u just a user? yea u could change.. only ALT F4 and say goodbye holywood...

I dont wanna understanding wrongly.. But if some1 duping 30iron neck everyday and other one buying 1 200$ the moron one is not the duper...

Its no ones problem it was K2networks problem if they cant fix not them we should cry...

If you want a clean game? try solitaire... If games size big its bugs will be more...

And i wanna add something... only think.. if KO was a really but really clean game everyone will farm mastodon and will equip +1 shells.. when u start to hit some1 at cz he will let u die cuz i am sure 20 soul pot will be = with a raptor......

Just ride the lightning, dont forget love is the name sex is the game forget he name play the game B)

AgaBabaNiggahSlm

Originally posted by DeathKnight
    Hmm should think... ok duping wasnt legal... and never did..(believe or not).. some guys calls me (BAD TURK) cuz of that.. but just think this mother fukin game got a lot of fukin bug and if some1 find and equip that bug how can you change u just a user? yea u could change.. only ALT F4 and say goodbye holywood...

I dont wanna understanding wrongly.. But if some1 duping 30iron neck everyday and other one buying 1 200$ the moron one is not the duper... *

Its no ones problem it was K2networks problem if they cant fix not them we should cry...

If you want a clean game? try solitaire... If games size big its bugs will be more...

And i wanna add something... only think.. if KO was a really but really clean game everyone will farm mastodon and will equip +1 shells.. when u start to hit some1 at cz he will let u die cuz i am sure 20 soul pot will be = with a raptor......

Just ride the lightning, dont forget love is the name sex is the game forget he name play the game *B)
    Everytime a Turk opens it's mouth on the forum, you make everyone in Turkey look dumb. You're so fucking ignorant I can't stand it. You're trying to justify duping? Get the fuck off the forums.

Hostage

You misread..

AgaBabaNiggahSlm

Originally posted by DeathKnight

if some1 duping 30iron neck everyday and other one buying 1 200$ the moron one is not the duper... *

oh rly?

no, i think he read it right. the guy is saying htat he sided with the dupers. nothing wrong with abusing bugs if the game makers dont fix them, etc.

DeathKnight

k man np for me go give $$$ to items its your money you really clever

the duper is stupid right? he will sell and be rich but u give ur money from pocket in this fukkin very very Hard Securtied Game...
    yea yea turks maked that low security... or not?

i should add if you dont want us you fuk off, just the one has pain on his ass offence like a bat

I kiss you poor anti turk :lol:

sub

u'll prolly find they when they bring out ice age, they prolly be a noah coin event again, that'll shut up all thw whingers...

AgaBabaNiggahSlm

Originally posted by sub
    u'll prolly find they when they bring out ice age, they prolly be a noah coin event again, that'll shut up all thw whingers...
    Stop talking out of your ass.

evenson

Bump, retards need to read this.

Doc

Originally posted by evenson
    Bump, retards need to read this.
    Yes you do

Agreed that the duped coins long ago screwed market, and if ppl wanna get some uniques go see Hakan and his friends zzzzzzzzzzzz

evenson

btw, i just did every boss in like all servers and didnt get a drop... increase rate plz.

lolz

Mental_Anguish

Originally posted by Hostage
    A legit player wont lose anything in a dupe wipe. What did you eat this morning?
    Not true, legit players lose stuff in dupe wipes all the time. It is unfortunate, but there is no way of knowing if you are buying duped goods in Moradon or not.

hej

Originally posted by evenson
    btw, i just did every boss in like all servers and didnt get a drop... increase rate plz.
    That is all about luck, we killed 3xtk 2xtalos 2xDF 1xsamma 1xsq 2xhq 1xdt i think it was after a server restar and about 80% of them droped a uniqe.

BattalionCommander

Thats not my point. People cry about high prices, but what happens when dms start dropping like crazy? The prices go down, as they should. Now all they have to do is increase the drop rate in bosses and other high mobs and the servers will be like they should be. A fucking roc shouldnt cost 35 gold bars, BECAUSE THERE SHOULDNT BE 35 GOLD BARS IN ANYONE INVENTORY EXCEPT THE CASTLE OWNERS. Dupers fucked the server and now all you mother fuckers cry because its going back to normal, such a joke. *
    Just a thought but wouldn't it be smart to lower the prices of pots too? Many people spend millions a day on pots and so they need to, through whatever means, make enough money to at least support their pot expenditures. So, if the cost of items (weapons, armor, misc items) is to go down wouldn't the price of hp and mana pots need to be adjusted too?

For example, say prices go down and having 1 gb means something again, wouldn't the 3-5M people spend on pots everyday become burdensome to come by if the pot prices remained as they are? If that person only needed to make say 1M everyday to cover their pot expenditures wouldn't that mean that they could afford to sell for less (than they currently are), since they need less money to get by?

Not sure if I explained that right, or even if that makes any sense, but I thought I'd throw it out there.

~BattalionCommander

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast