Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Just like to clear something up..

This is a discussion on Just like to clear something up.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i am not meep on this forum dont know why someone made that name ([email protected]) .. and i dont play ...
Page: 1

meeps

Default Just like to clear something up..

i am not meep on this forum dont know why someone made that name ([email protected]) .. and i dont play KO as of months ago moved to wow it owns ( level 60 shaman, outland :P ).. meeps was sold to majix then i think he sold it on so w/e meeps might have done definitely has nothing to do with me k thnx >> meep from ko ranking btw not sure if this is the right place to post this sorry h43r: h43r:

Hý faggý
    Scam ppl in WoW too with your "brother"?

meeps

get a kick from that did you? there is no such thing as a scam on wow. shame you didnt know that. silly kid grow up pls h43r: h43r: dont believe you've played KO this long and you still suck /sigh

Sorry to tell you that, but I'm not as lifeless as you are :lol:

Originally posted by n00bzZ
    Sorry to tell you that, but I'm not as lifeless as you are :lol:
    Stoooooooop it.
    Why do you never listen to you sig?

MrPayne

hi again meeps ^^

Amine

Slm motherfucker N00b asshole who deosnt know a shit about KO and who think that he is a GOD, and call other ppl cheaters, simply because they pwned their fuckin ass in cz

You're right Josh : but meeps is a special case, he's more than a retard :rollseyes:

meeps

Originally posted by Amine
    Slm motherfucker N00b asshole who deosnt know a shit about KO and who think that he is a GOD, and call other ppl cheaters, simply because they pwned their fuckin ass in cz
    lol.. your that stupid warrior. yeah well that was lag on my comp but it was still BS .. but man you were still a shit warrior... seriously stop thinking your all good trying to put me down? id have taken you one on one with ease.. so please stfu

btw noobzz u got a social life? ahaha u hang round this forum all the time looking for some action, someone to argue with online to get a kick. you sad sad sad kid. your shit at ko and always have been /l2p!!
    wow noobzz you got 1 friend named josh who most likely sucks at KO too. gratz lolz

hi mrpayne.. lvl 71! GJ .. your definitely doing better then these other losers ^^

Maybe I would get offended of what you said if I actually cared about KO, guess what? I don't -_-

You see, for me KO is still just a game, and yes I like to hang around forums to laugh at retards like you...
    And about my social life, that's probably none of your business :lol:
    You're the one who need to go out I'd say :rollseyes:

meeps

i go out alot but right now it happens to be coming up 10pm so im inside.. on wow @ the bgs with my friends. i dont care about your so called social life because i bet you dont have one, and why play a game if you dont care about it, you cant say your having fun play it , if you truly suck at it ? go through that one in your head. and im not a retard unlike someone.

Who said I'm actually still playing?
    Just waiting for someone to hack my accounts <_<
    Anyway, who said I'm even trying to be good?
    I don't need to be the best to have fun in a game, or scam others to get the best gear.
    That's something you can't do on your own, I guess you suck not me, you can't play without scamming :lol:

MrPayne

worthless fight, Meeps slm u are mature so shut up, same goes to noobz who likes to flame everyone <3
    now close the topic.

meeps

lol from your opinion ? shut up you just wish you were good, you most likely got no clan+2 friends on KO and cant get anywhere, you stuck, depressed with life and think arguing with people will make you feel better. wake up and smell the shit coming out of ur head lmao

yeah im mature but you think im taking shit from some 12 yr old kid? come on -_-

As I said, meeps is a special case but nvm :
    Won't reply here anymore, reading meeps' posts makes me wanna just of the roof :wacko:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast