Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Just like to clear something up..

This is a discussion on Just like to clear something up.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yeah you back down. stupid kid go hit the roof and knock yourself out while your there...
Page: 2

meeps

yeah you back down. stupid kid go hit the roof and knock yourself out while your there

Amine

Originally posted by meeps+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(meeps)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Amine
    Slm motherfucker N00b asshole who deosnt know a shit about KO and who think that he is a GOD, and call other ppl cheaters, simply because they pwned their fuckin ass in cz
    lol.. your that stupid warrior. yeah well that was lag on my comp but it was still BS .. but man you were still a shit warrior... seriously stop thinking your all good trying to put me down? id have taken you one on one with ease.. so please stfu

btw noobzz u got a social life? ahaha u hang round this forum all the time looking for some action, someone to argue with online to get a kick. you sad sad sad kid. your shit at ko and always have been /l2p!!
    wow noobzz you got 1 friend named josh who most likely sucks at KO too. gratz lolz

hi mrpayne.. lvl 71! GJ .. your definitely doing better then these other losers ^^[/b]
    Oh really ? lol, bring it on, i dont play KO anymore, but i still got my char, i can guarantee you that u will get super pwned .

Originally posted by meeps
    get a kick from that did you? there is no such thing as a scam on wow. shame you didnt know that. silly kid grow up pls *h43r: *h43r: dont believe you've played KO this long and you still suck /sigh
    c.c or c.o.c or what it is presents with shit in it ^^ easy way to earn gold

DragonFire

Default Re: Just like to clear something up..

i am not meep on this forum dont know why someone made that name ([email protected]) .. and i dont play KO as of months ago moved to wow it owns ( level 60 shaman, outland :P ).. meeps was sold to majix then i think he sold it on so w/e meeps might have done definitely has nothing to do with me k thnx >> meep from ko ranking btw not sure if this is the right place to post this sorry *h43r: *h43r:
    any it isnt directly called scamming...but you can rip ppl off...i.e...ninja'ing bosses...

meeps

well thats a shame as i dont PvE only pvp going onto rank 12 :rollseyes: amine shut up warriors vs bps on a 1v1 ? are you for real? but i got to give it to hype best warrior i ever fought :P

DragonFire

well thats a shame as i dont PvE only pvp going onto rank 12 *:rollseyes: amine shut up warriors vs bps on a 1v1 ? are you for real? but i got to give it to hype best warrior i ever fought :P
    PVP was ruined in the cross-Realm thing <_<

meeps

no way its good bc there is more bgs to win with an organised raid ^^

DragonFire

are servers waiting lists are really long <_< but i dont really play anymore...i have a level 60 Dwarf Hunter :lol:

meeps

i get in almost instantly everytime :>

meeps

well im about to be banned i can feel it just wanna say goodbye -_- dont quit wow btw BC is coming soon, 2 pets for you hunters. hehe

well thats a shame as i dont PvE only pvp going onto rank 12 *:rollseyes: amine shut up warriors vs bps on a 1v1 ? are you for real? but i got to give it to hype best warrior i ever fought :P
    Are you fucking kidding me?
    Warrior is one of the easiest classes for a BP to fight.
    Its not exatcly like they can cure...

meeps

... warriors with +8 armor, best uniqus raptor+8 can still fight thru duffs unless massived.. btw say that too amine who thinks he could beat one.. pwned he says just lol @ him ..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12