Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

just a little fact about fagfactory on ares

This is a discussion on just a little fact about fagfactory on ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; was goin to check for isi, i hop on down there and i see that the whole floor was clear, ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default just a little fact about fagfactory on ares

was goin to check for isi, i hop on down there and i see that the whole floor was clear, no servants and no isi, so i look around and i find these assholes bugging the shit outta servants. so i start talking to sotok, he says that symbiosis bugs them to, i lmao and say we dont do anything illegitly in this game, u can get a gm to watch us 24/7 and we would never get banned. but here's his clan FagFactory, id rather have kospers than bug abusers with real good items becuz kospers are 2 shot kills in cz, these fukers that bug abuse all their shit are lower than dirt.

cheers, enjoy, and sotok, i hope your clan gets fukin banned

Magicality

Probably because they didn't like me tormenting them while they did Isiloon.

Blancanieves

what r u stealh with BLACK BOX in ur pics?

Ares is end.. buggs, cheats, corrupt gm´s, Turks

Desaan_CZ

who the fuck is FragFactory? :mellow:

Sorry for being out the bug-abuse loop, but that looks perfectly legit to me. The bug is when servants or isiloon attack with their ranged damage against tanking melees. These are all clearly mages, and the mobs will always attack with ranged damage in this case.

Banned

Originally posted by h3h3h3
    Sorry for being out the bug-abuse loop, but that looks perfectly legit to me. The bug is when servants or isiloon attack with their ranged damage against tanking melees. These are all clearly mages, and the mobs will always attack with ranged damage in this case.
    so, ur saying, if lvl62+ mages sit at servants allllll day its perfectly legit? and that nothing is wrong with it? seems to me whenever i use binding on a servant in there it comes and uses melee on me, when it is a ranged attack.........

Originally posted by Desaan_CZ
    who the fuck is FragFactory? :mellow:
    who the fuck is desaan? Pekne trapny post

if i throw a rock at one, it will move into its far attack range and stay there unless i move away further. The only way i can lure one into melee range is to throw a rock, run far away and then come back towards it. It makes them easy as hell for mages (and archers), but i dont see what makes it a bug.

and i wouldnt worry about it too much, drop rate from servants is crap. in 2 hours i got a complete helm woop.

sotok

löl
    stop flaming and dont tell bullshit. we all saw Symbiosis, DeusManus, Afthermath and Redical mages down there abusing this "bug"
    oh, and if u find a GM to watch ure clan, tell me, i need to talk to 1 for already a long time

oh, and symbiosis, babashopping ftw!!!! :P

yes u saw us aoe them. And u saw that the mages get attack by the ranged attack and get healed. And h3h3h3 said it already that it use ranged attack if u dont in melee range.

And now say me where exactly is the problem?

and...
    id rather have kospers than bug abusers with real good items
    dont say u never see a koxper farming? dont u think a koxper who sits all the day in abyss wall or killing balrogs and other shit by running, dont get good items?

So i think the biggest problem of KO are koxp...

löl
    stop flaming and dont tell bullshit. we all saw Symbiosis, DeusManus, Afthermath and Redical mages down there abusing this "bug"
    oh, and if u find a GM to watch ure clan, tell me, i need to talk to 1 for already a long time Wink

oh, and symbiosis, babashopping ftw!!!! Smile 2
    defenatly intresting that we are babashopers now.. dunno why you think we are babashoping, skill on bosshunt = babashop ?
    well.. pls tell me a name of 1 babashoper in our clan and i will tell u how stupid u are.
    to the isi bug abusing i cant say anything cuz i dont know anything about it, how to do it etc.

:pic:

Originally posted by sotok
    löl
    oh, and if u find a GM to watch ure clan, tell me, i need to talk to 1 for already a long time * *

oh, and symbiosis, babashopping ftw!!!! :P
    i got ksc of rediical somewhare in my comp doing that. :rollseyes:

Originally posted by NordFront

to the isi bug abusing i cant say anything cuz i dont know anything about it, how to do it etc.
    btw there was not isiloon, its about servants

and if u think we bug isiloon then ask deusmanus...
    they saw that we can do it legit, and that we dont need to bug it....

Banned

FragFactory is a clan on ares, i used to be in it, On the Mage named Niphargus in the ss Oo

Just dunno who sotok gifted it away to now =S (even thou, he promised i cud play it when ever i want, but im sure one of my good friends there uses it :wub: )

lotusflower

sotok, dont be pissed cus u cant kill a boss alone plx...

if u say we are babashoppers then u are a bigger fool then u look. So plx go abyss floor and bug it. Or w8 must i tell genoxide to quit ally for isiloon? Wanna see u kill it with your clan ok?

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast