Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

just a little fact about fagfactory on ares

This is a discussion on just a little fact about fagfactory on ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well.. from an unbiased few from Diez.. Since im not from your server.. All the mages in the picture were ...
Page: 4

Well.. from an unbiased few from Diez.. Since im not from your server.. All the mages in the picture were caught abusing, and therefore they are unlegit and deserve a ban.. You claim mages from this 'Symbiosis' clan bug abused, yet show no proof. Here's the thing.. you can't justify your actions by saying "Look, they did it first !!!" When in the end, what i see, is proof against you, and heresay from you : Sad ppl have to revert to such sad ways to gain cash..

Oh well that's just my viewpoint.. I wonder if Sullimo could do sth :P

CoMMy

babasellers =

The people that sell items / accounts in order to get other items in game.
    This does not include the people selling their accounts that HATE THIS DAMN CHEAT HACKERS HEAVEN game coz of K2.

Got that?
    The end oke -_-

Originally posted by Lamchop
    LOL you can thanx MAGICALITY who was on yuber for that okiez men? *we dont start shiet unless shiet was you did it first =)

<3 Magicality

ya love him too =) thanx to him we got so many pplz lvl 72+ exped :wub:

Deine Mudda

Originally posted by Majix
    Well.. from an unbiased few from Diez.. Since im not from your server.. All the mages in the picture were caught abusing, and therefore they are unlegit and deserve a ban.. You claim mages from this 'Symbiosis' clan bug abused, yet show no proof. Here's the thing.. you can't justify your actions by saying "Look, they did it first !!!" When in the end, what i see, is proof against you, and heresay from you : Sad ppl have to revert to such sad ways to gain cash..

Oh well that's just my viewpoint.. I wonder if Sullimo could do sth :P
    If i would screenshot or fraps every cheater/ bug abuser i see, 200 GB wouldn't be enough for all these files. But like sotok already said feel free to think about us what u want. I really don't give a shit on what ppl say who aren't even a bit better. I got no problem with u Kranit or with lotus like i said before, but if u piss me / my clannies i can pis u back too. I play this game long enough to know things about ppl.

So i would say: Just stfu !!!

Play the way u think is right and be sure that u dont have cheaters/babshoppers in your clan.

AMEN !!!!!!!

Deine Mudda

Originally posted by Desaan_CZ
    who the fuck is FragFactory? :mellow:
    Thx to FilppinSweet, now we are famous :P Not they way we wanted to get it , but its a way and ... YEAH WE ARE FAMOUS !!!!!

sotok

Originally posted by PUPPIE+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PUPPIE)</div>
    [/b]
    w00t w00t
    poopie is dancing for us :rollseyes:

<!--QuoteBegin-Majix

Oh well that's just my viewpoint.. I wonder if Sullimo could do sth Smile 2
    read, think, think again, may be post ......
    may be u noticed that we're able to kill isiloon. u realy think we need to kill servants to get money?

Originally posted by karysa
    For those who say not, this is definately a bug. It works like this, you lure the mob, it comes toward u, soon as you see it cast aoe, you take 1 step backward. From then the mob never comes closer and the aoe wont hit you ever. So you can farm servants all day with 400 hp and never get hit. Definately a bug..
    cool, than tell us what we made wrong, cause our mages got damage and some died too
    fuk, we're not able to abuse bugs :wacko:

Deine Mudda

Originally posted by sotok

cool, than tell us what we made wrong, cause our mages got damage and some died too * *
    fuk, we're not able to abuse bugs *:wacko:
    I died 4 times with niphy -2 % damn

Originally posted by karysa
    For those who say not, this is definately a bug. It works like this, you lure the mob, it comes toward u, soon as you see it cast aoe, you take 1 step backward. From then the mob never comes closer and the aoe wont hit you ever. So you can farm servants all day with 400 hp and never get hit. Definately a bug..
    er, that doesnt work. And even if it did, that is the most retarded reason for banning someone. And how do you know those mages are not taking damage? From my experience servants will always move to be just inside aoe distance. It will look like they are not being hit because the aoe damage is so low you dont even have to pot.

sotok

Originally posted by h3h3h3+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(h3h3h3)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-karysa
    er, that doesnt work. And even if it did, that is the most retarded reason for banning someone. And how do you know those mages are not taking damage? From my experience servants will always move to be just inside aoe distance. It will look like they are not being hit because the aoe damage is so low you dont even have to pot.[/b]
    and btw, its only something like a drain and u cant even die from it. u only die when they come close and give u a physikal hit -_-

Originally posted by sotok+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sotok)</div>
    Originally posted by h3h3h3@
    <!--QuoteBegin-karysa

er, that doesnt work. And even if it did, that is the most retarded reason for banning someone. And how do you know those mages are not taking damage? From my experience servants will always move to be just inside aoe distance. It will look like they are not being hit because the aoe damage is so low you dont even have to pot.
    and btw, its only something like a drain and u cant even die from it. u only die when they come close and give u a physikal hit -_-[/b]
    sry but the servants aoe is not a drain the range attack of isiloon is 20% drain. But as tanker u cant know that :P

Originally posted by camisita+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camisita)</div>
    Originally posted by Rafo@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Desaan_CZ

who the fuck is FragFactory? :mellow:

another clan full of retards dude
    <_< frag factory is a good clan <_<[/b]
    :wub:

Originally posted by PUPPIE
    puppie duped her self oO
    :lol: :lol:

gizzzmo94065

Originally posted by daonly+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(daonly)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PUPPIE
    puppie duped her self oO
    :lol: :lol:[/b]
    well, when this is POOPIE , pls delete the dupe´s, 1 POOPIE is more than i can take. :wacko:
    the best will be NO POOPIE... and NO CHUPPA BLUB... öhm... and NO KILLING SPREE (15 jears old baby) who can just post that what POOPIE told him...
    i think we all will have more fun if these idiot´s, who can even flame on other post´s, will be banned... or die... or both ^_^
    and btw, I LOVE FragFactory :wub: :wub: :wub: specialy my reallife dude falkonetti (bigUP) B)

Johny...CZ

was fuking plesure saw ppls from ready2die exped on isi... :rollseyes: ... FF r best clan for me forever...is my opinion....

for dasan pokud ses z Brna,ukazem Ti kdo jsou FF

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast