Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

just a little fact about fagfactory on ares

This is a discussion on just a little fact about fagfactory on ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by gizzzmo94065+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gizzzmo94065)</div> Originally posted by daonly @ <!--QuoteBegin-PUPPIE puppie duped her self oO :lol: :lol: well, when ...
Page: 5

Apocalyps2

Originally posted by gizzzmo94065+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gizzzmo94065)</div>
    Originally posted by daonly@
    <!--QuoteBegin-PUPPIE

puppie duped her self oO
    :lol: :lol:
    well, when this is POOPIE , pls delete the dupe´s, 1 POOPIE is more than i can take. :wacko:
    the best will be NO POOPIE... and NO CHUPPA BLUB... öhm... and NO KILLING SPREE (15 jears old baby) who can just post that what POOPIE told him...
    i think we all will have more fun if these idiot´s, who can even flame on other post´s, will be banned... or die... or both ^_^
    and btw, I LOVE FragFactory :wub: :wub: :wub: specialy my reallife dude falkonetti (bigUP) B)[/b]

Well there is nothing wrong with flaming a person that thinks what the germans did in the 2nd world war was good.
    And if u dont know what i am talking about, ask ur little friend sotok, what he posted in 1 of his topic <_<

But o well, you probbably didnt saw that of your nice clan leader >.<

Originally posted by h3h3h3+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(h3h3h3)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-karysa
    For those who say not, this is definately a bug. It works like this, you lure the mob, it comes toward u, soon as you see it cast aoe, you take 1 step backward. From then the mob never comes closer and the aoe wont hit you ever. So you can farm servants all day with 400 hp and never get hit. Definately a bug..
    er, that doesnt work. And even if it did, that is the most retarded reason for banning someone. And how do you know those mages are not taking damage? From my experience servants will always move to be just inside aoe distance. It will look like they are not being hit because the aoe damage is so low you dont even have to pot.[/b]
    It does work for sure.. I've seen many archers and mages do it. I even tried it myself as a lvl 50 mage.. You think a lvl 50 mage with no buffs should solo a servant without getting hit? This isn't a bug to you guys? Well fine, I guess I'll go farm some servants..

Banned

Why do u guys always have to bitch about each others? >.<

sotok

Originally posted by Apocalyps2+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Apocalyps2)</div>
    Originally posted by gizzzmo94065+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gizzzmo94065)
    <!--QuoteBegin-daonly
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-PUPPIE

puppie duped her self oO
    :lol: :lol:
    well, when this is POOPIE , pls delete the dupe´s, 1 POOPIE is more than i can take. :wacko:
    the best will be NO POOPIE... and NO CHUPPA BLUB... öhm... and NO KILLING SPREE (15 jears old baby) who can just post that what POOPIE told him...
    i think we all will have more fun if these idiot´s, who can even flame on other post´s, will be banned... or die... or both ^_^
    and btw, I LOVE FragFactory :wub: :wub: :wub: specialy my reallife dude falkonetti (bigUP) B)[/b]

Well there is nothing wrong with flaming a person that thinks what the germans did in the 2nd world war was good.
    And if u dont know what i am talking about, ask ur little friend sotok, what he posted in 1 of his topic <_<

But o well, you probbably didnt saw that of your nice clan leader >.<[/b][/quote]

read, think, read again, think some more time, than post
    did u everywhere saw that i saif i like what the nazis did? no, and u wont see it anywhere, cause i dislike it. this thing with netherlands is a special "friendship" between thos ppls, an nothing else. if ure not able to understand just a fuking joke (even if its bad) just stfu!!! oh, and when ure not involved into such things, pls dont even think about writing bullshit.

Deine Mudda

Originally posted by sotok

read, think, read again, think some more time, than post
    did u everywhere saw that i saif i like what the nazis did? no, and u wont see it anywhere, cause i dislike it. this thing with netherlands is a special "friendship" between thos ppls, an nothing else. if ure not able to understand just a fuking joke (even if its bad) just stfu!!! oh, and when ure not involved into such things, pls dont even think about writing bullshit.
    +1

sotok

Originally posted by WindWaker
    just tell them to stop flaming and talking bullshit
    i didnt saw anything from ore side
    and i didnt saw any FF member starting to agrue against an oldie
    its not my fault that some ppl here are such stubborn and are not willed to stop and keep talking bullshit and lieing

sorry blizie

Banned

Originally posted by sotok+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sotok)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-WindWaker
    just tell them to stop flaming and talking bullshit
    i didnt saw anything from ore side
    and i didnt saw any FF member starting to agrue against an oldie
    its not my fault that some ppl here are such stubborn and are not willed to stop and keep talking bullshit and lieing

sorry blizie[/b]
    hey its ok, i already saw a few times when they started shouting at you and your clannies... =(

sotok

but i had a talk to pup this evening
    i hope those fights are over now

Sethesh

1. FragFactory can kill isiloon and we saw them doing this LEGIT way. They are very nice ppl and we dont atack each other on isi floor (there where few acsidents before but all was solved).
    2. Symbiosis is realy an organized clan with good leader - cheers Kris . Its a good clan, and I know many good ppl there and i never had any problems with them.
    3. If servants atack u and u have to heal yourself (so u recive dmg) i consider this as a legit way. Thats only my opinion but ofc i can be wrong.

Just got 1 question - what was the purpose of this topic?? I think that we shuld think about fighting with the real cheaters and focus on the clans that use koxp, np trans, dupe ore any other shit they do. Stop blaiming each other couse we all got common enemy. Focus on pointing the ppl that use KOXP for sure. Suport it with movie ore with SS and send it to CS - i think thats the right thing to do for this moment.

Regards

PUPPIE

Originally posted by sotok
    i hope those fights are over now *
    Well..Grobs, Rezzerblade, Sillyho, Futility, Herb, Sotok and myself i must say had a very interresting conversation on msn last night...learned a lot..LOL!
    What it was about i will keep for myself but i had a great laugh
    And Sotok if you dont tell what we where talking about last night, i will be a little bit tiny bit nicer B)

sotok

Originally posted by PUPPIE+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PUPPIE)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-sotok
    i hope those fights are over now *
    Well..Grobs, Rezzerblade, Sillyho, Futility, Herb, Sotok and myself i must say had a very interresting conversation on msn last night...learned a lot..LOL!
    What it was about i will keep for myself but i had a great laugh
    And Sotok if you dont tell what we where talking about last night, i will be a little bit tiny bit nicer B) [/b]
    hehe, was realy interesting
    but o forgot Herb. he was there too for some moments and bring up some nice thoughts

Blizie

what is it about? xD

<--- WindWaker

PUPPIE

For our own safety we will keep that a secret :P

Originally posted by Sethesh
    1. FragFactory can kill isiloon and we saw them doing this LEGIT way. They are very nice ppl and we dont atack each other on isi floor (there where few acsidents before but all was solved).
    2. Symbiosis is realy an organized clan with good leader - cheers Kris . Its a good clan, and I know many good ppl there and i never had any problems with them.
    3. If servants atack u and u have to heal yourself (so u recive dmg) i consider this as a legit way. Thats only my opinion but ofc i can be wrong.

Just got 1 question - what was the purpose of this topic?? I think that we shuld think about fighting with the real cheaters and focus on the clans that use koxp, np trans, dupe ore any other shit they do. Stop blaiming each other couse we all got common enemy. Focus on pointing the ppl that use KOXP for sure. Suport it with movie ore with SS and send it to CS - i think thats the right thing to do for this moment.

Regards
    +1

Blizie

Originally posted by PUPPIE
    For our own safety we will keep that a secret :P
    ima nudge u on msn, and be your Wind"stalker" until u tells it XD

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast