Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

just a loose shot from the hip here

This is a discussion on just a loose shot from the hip here within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; :mellow: :mellow: am i the only one who thinks its pathetic k2 for the 2nd week in a row has ...
Page: 1

peintre

:mellow: :mellow:

am i the only one who thinks its pathetic k2 for the 2nd week in a row has "maintainance" during war?
    how many braincells DOES it take 2 plan maintainance of a game you provide 2 bee scedueled 2 a time where there issent a war or other event due 2 happen...
    how many years DOEs it take for them 2 make maintainance outside the event times..

or is it jsut cause they couldent care less about their customers and jsut pan the maintainace 2 take place when they see fit in their lives... :mellow:

a company that gives u less customer service should bee pretty impossible 2 find
    maybee im just rambling like a mad man, but id take great joy in putting the lot of em on a desert island with no food and drinking water and let the winner bee the last one who survives, put that imbisil at a desk and meet in person all the people hee has fucked up all his life with lack of service
    h34r:

bazzeeka

probly cause the public holidays n they need to do the maintence once a week as someone posted "apperently they scan the server for dupes regularly now" but who knows they might be eating donuts n coffee while monkeys do there work for free?

Banned Senior Member

:mellow: :mellow:

am i the only one who thinks its pathetic k2 for the 2nd week in a row has "maintainance" during war?
    how many braincells DOES it take 2 plan maintainance of a game you provide 2 bee scedueled 2 a time where there issent a war or other event due 2 happen...
    how many years DOEs it take for them 2 make maintainance outside the event times..
    or is it jsut cause they couldent care less about their customers and jsut pan the maintainace 2 take place when they see fit in their lives... :mellow:
    a company that gives u less customer service should bee pretty impossible 2 find
    maybee im just rambling like a mad man, but id take great joy in putting the lot of em on a desert island with no food and drinking water and let the winner bee the last one who survives, put that imbisil at a desk and meet in person all the people hee has fucked up all his life with lack of service
    h34r:[/b]
    How many braincells does it take to improve your english after a few years on an english forum? Or to learn that WORDS DONT END WITH 2 E'S

bazzeeka

//close xD i think he needs 500,000,000,000,000,000,000 brain cells.

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

How many braincells does it take to improve your english after a few years on an english forum? Or to learn that WORDS DONT END WITH 2 E'S[/b]
    bee and fee do =(

WrathofGod

//close xD i think he needs 500,000,000,000,000,000,000 brain cells.[/b]
    thats a lot of brain cells.... :lol:

what u whining about, servers came up just in time for war

Cadence96

How many braincells does it take to improve your english after a few years on an english forum? Or to learn that WORDS DONT END WITH 2 E'S[/b]
    is it english or English? ... I'm confused now...

WrathofGod

is it english or English? ... I'm confused now... [/b]
    lol i think we all are

peintre

what u whining about, servers came up just in time for war[/b]
    ending in middle of a event starting 5-8 minuts before war..
    yes that SURELY leaves alot of time 2 prepair..
    all i could doo was loging twice 1st too dc cause i was in bif when servers went dotn..
    then rush 2 lunar valley 2 go to owar just 1-2 minuts before it starts.. havving no letters with extra pots avaiable Or the right items on mee.. i was full off big drops and lacking pots.. but HEY.. maybee your right.. im just whinning..
    and 2 the stupid noobs here at ko4retards forum who is apalled at my english.. go make a responce 2 mee in danish in PERFECT danish or just doo your mom a favor and stfu :mellow:

okee.

bee and fee do =([/b]
    lol owned xD

rotfl

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

dude... still the most impressive is that.. GM does events during Dungeon / Border pwnt!.

dude... still the most impressive is that.. GM does events during Dungeon / Border pwnt!.[/b]
    pfft we always get exp bonus on diez1 that is bugged since how long now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast