Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

just lost 230m :,(

This is a discussion on just lost 230m :,( within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ahh how can i be so stupid >>>i was settting up my merchant as usuall and forgot to check what ...
Page: 1

Default just lost 230m :,(

ahh how can i be so stupid >>>i was settting up my merchant as usuall and forgot to check what i ws buying >>>i was only stupid enough not to put the shard +1 to rev +1 ....so now i have just bought a shard +1 for 230m ......please xxcrazyforyouxx can you give me a my money back ...or at least some of it :,(

too bad :P

Banned Senior Member

ownd im, sure you wont get it back lol xD

I think the same as Chabo, no1 will give you back your cash. Earned 2gb by puting to buymerch Rogue Full Plates +1/2 dex, instead of +8/15 1gb each :F. How bad i am? Ppl earn money on some1 mistakes. Made same mistakes few times, and learned to check merch twice before go. Good luck next time

BlutBeton

this is ur own problem
    i think u dont get it back..

Snor

it depends. Maybe xxcrazyforyouxx is fair enough to give u some money back.
    gl.

me friend sell rap exceptional +8 for 4m :/ , its mistake but me father tell me always - if you are blind dont play in poker

I picked up an Iron bow +8 for 16m (same price as iron bow +1 at the time). Woot for me right!!!!!!

BUT, I have also set up a selling merchant for pathos gloves @ 7m each instead of 70m each long time ago.

ALWAYS CHECK UR MERCHANT PRICES, ESPECIALLY WHEN UR SLEEPY!!!

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

I put up a buying merchant for + 5 chitin for 700m the other day, thank god someone was nice enough to pm me, i changed it to +5 rebirth ^_^. Btw, i doubt xxcrazyforyouxx will give your money back, all he does is try to 1v1 ppl and runs away during the end, im pretty sure hes peruvian. That being said i would bring a spanish-english dictionary if your gonna talk to him.

hmmm well i pmed him saying i congratulate you on spotting my mistake lol ........o well ill be merchanting and hopefully make that back as soon as ....christmass is coming and yess i have no life and GBs will be on my wish list hahaha ee +8 here i come

that sucks man, it can happen to anyone, thats why i always try to double check what i put into merchant

GuardianTrini

I know how xxcrazyforyouxx feels. I got a Shard +2rev for 6m before. But this was selling merchant.

its your mistake man : )
    anytime if u merchant or buying merchant make sure u double check the price and item only press ok : )

Shakka

sad but true

most funny thing i have ever saw was when some guy in cz was showing off his iron necklace in merchant and someone actually bought it and started crying lol.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast