Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

just lost 230m :,(

This is a discussion on just lost 230m :,( within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by AsSaiLaNT9082 I put up a buying merchant for + 5 chitin for 700m the other day, thank ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by AsSaiLaNT9082 View Post
    I put up a buying merchant for + 5 chitin for 700m the other day, thank god someone was nice enough to pm me, i changed it to +5 rebirth ^_^. Btw, i doubt xxcrazyforyouxx will give your money back, all he does is try to 1v1 ppl and runs away during the end, im pretty sure hes peruvian. That being said i would bring a spanish-english dictionary if your gonna talk to him.
    Your welcome for that pm

TrustyTheClown Senior Member G3rm4n's Avatar

You wont get it back via support since its a personaly mistake. In my 6 years long history of KO, the support gave me once 12gb back at c-west cuz of an bug, and it did feel like Christmas and thanksgiving and new year together, i even made more 5gb of my clan (AFK) of bedings! cuz all said i wont get anything back !

It sucks but we have all done something like that now we learn not to the next time

Inactive Member

Good luck...............

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123