Servers

This is a discussion on Servers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I just got 5 times dc in 1 hour , the launcher is very slow also when you put pass ...
Page: 1

Genkku

I just got 5 times dc in 1 hour , the launcher is very slow also when you put pass and ID is slow , does k2 having probelms or something?
    Its allways said launcher offline but server still working so its not gonne be restart or something , somebody know WTH is going on with k2?

Or maybe only Ares servers having this problem?

same on ronark , getting dc every 20-25 minutes :<

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

What do you expect, it&#39;s K2? They&#39;re running their servers with 333MHz computers that can barely restart that&#39;s why it&#39;s so hard for them to get servers up after restart xD
    Nah really I guess some ppl are just ddos&#39;ing the servers ;D

Madness

its just k2...thats say all

Genkku

I knew thats what part of you going to say but well thats the true ... hope they fix it soon

HotAsIce

They are random DC&#39;s, if you know anyone that lives in the same country or general area as you, see if they DC&#39;d as well when you did, I&#39;m starting to think that K2 is dcing people by generic IP ranges to free up log-in places for people in the UK and in Turkey, but its speculation, and has no proof whatsoever, so don&#39;t take it as fact.

the turks have a switch that dc&#39;s everyone so they cna log in :angry: