Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is it just me or?

This is a discussion on Is it just me or? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; He all is it just me or is KOK farced up? Cause it shows my char lvled from 76 - ...
Page: 1

Banned

He all

is it just me or is KOK farced up?

Cause it shows my char lvled from 76 - 77 in 4days on kok while i was 76 long ago like 2 weeks... and im 78 right now .. so i ques there are a lots of bugs going on overthere? just checked my own lvl history and i doesnt fit with the reality .. i dont get it ????????

Thnx

They are messing up levelhistory for everyone so they can cover the tracks of level-buyers

BK Programmer Senior Member sexyswed's Avatar

They are messing up levelhistory for everyone so they can cover the tracks of level-buyers[/b]
    really?

edit: why don't they just remove it instead?

Banned

They are messing up levelhistory for everyone so they can cover the tracks of level-buyers[/b]
    explain ?

I would be supprised if they would do that

Shane1911

Get real. KoK is THE tool that K2 should be using to ban ppl with illegitimate items and who have NP transferred or kxped in some way.

KoK is on our side people.

So much sense... no rly, their is none.

Uzu

KOK won't back up hackers.... that's just lame.. must be a database bug O_o

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Feel free to bring this to King of Knight Admin's attention by posting on their forum since there is nothing we can do here.

http://kingofknight.com/forums.php

*Sigh*

*Sigh*[/b]
    sie

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Er... ok?

He all
    is it just me or is KOK farced up?
    Cause it shows my char lvled from 76 - 77 in 4days on kok while i was 76 long ago like 2 weeks... and im 78 right now .. so i ques there are a lots of bugs going on overthere? just checked my own lvl history and i doesnt fit with the reality .. i dont get it ????????
    Thnx[/b]

Alright well u might have not been picked up in the scanning until u were lvl 76.90%, then 4 days later it found u to be 77, or whatever. We can not get percentages, nor is the scanner scanning 24/7 kinda thing, so could easily be skipped a few days or players not scanned in those days.

No we will never help cheaters EVER, we spend our own time and money to develop this KO fan site for the true KO fans, not the cheaters and bug abusers!

KO has alot bug and what contacted with the KO it get bugs too like and illness....LoL!

The thing that I don't like is it shows people who commit crimes. Now everyone knows they did something that was a cheat but they can't get in trouble because of the other KOK bugs. The idea being, if one this is incorrect, then anything can be incorrect.

whats incorrect? Level history doesn't show percentages of the players level, nor does it scan ever minute of the day.

Level History perfect for finding cheaters like this though:
    http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...=MajesticPriest

But otherwise level history is just there for more complete information.

People that committed "crimes" as in cheating are cheaters, plain and simple, and if u were one to cheat, serves you right. We have no obligation to K2 with our information but our information is to the players that play the game, not for the cheaters. K2 doesn't give a flying fuk about players that play this game, everyone should know this already and if u think otherwise, ur lying to yourself.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast