Bifrost is back with new patch? (1712?) ?

This is a discussion on Bifrost is back with new patch? (1712?) ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; When I entered cz i saw the bifrost clock, I cannot remember if it has always been there or not. ...
Page: 1

When I entered cz i saw the bifrost clock, I cannot remember if it has always been there or not. But does this mean that bifrost is open again as the time fits the old bifrost times... Or it doesn't mean anything?

Ps: Sherlock holmes... I know you can still read my lvl etc, i didn't move my skillbar above my hp bar to hide my lvl as you can see it on kingofknight anyways :P

It was there last week too but there was no Bifrost so that means nothing h34r:

tommyleonghk

Think its still disabled atm

Evil Wizard's Nightmare Senior Member

That timer appears if you do that quest where you have to find a corpse in Bowl ("Unfulfilled soul" or something like that) . You have 10 mins to complete it, and that is what the timer shows you.

Mfg

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

No it shows the bifrost time, except when it hits 00:00 nothing happens it just restarts again

Banned

Have been there seince fire drake, they never deleted it when the chinks killed bf.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Timer means bullshit..(i see your lvl 80, congrats) But the only real way to find out is to break down the monument and try to enter, then you will know for sure if it's disabled or enabled..

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

was there a notice for bifrost or no?