Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Is it Just me Or do Preists get cancled way too easy?

This is a discussion on Is it Just me Or do Preists get cancled way too easy? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i cant pk solo cause 2 people cancle me everytime i cast either duff or heal :S its rediculose i ...
Page: 1

i cant pk solo cause 2 people cancle me everytime i cast either duff or heal :S its rediculose
    i just recently changed to preist is this new? or been like this for a long time cuase i never noticed it till now :S

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

i noticed healing and casting is a little bit slower, but not 2 bad, but i think they slowed it down even more because of the tblers who could cast there heals fast as hell along w/ debuffs ~~

wawh

according to the tbls... its still 80% succes rate

I noticed on beta i was getting heals canceled like crazy...duffs always been easy to cancel so doesnt matter ;p

Zxenke

according to the tbls... its still 80% succes rate[/b]
    What? Heals have 100% success rate. You don't just randomly see a heal not work on someone, lol.

You are fighting 2v1. You have two people probably tanking you, and you expect to have perfect heals, lol. The more people there are, the easier it is to cancel. It's called statistics...

Foxy_Br

Nop, still the same... Ppl cant cancel only ur cure curse... But its right, if 2 or more ppl hiting you u cant cast ur heal so easy...

What? Heals have 100% success rate. You don't just randomly see a heal not work on someone, lol.

You are fighting 2v1. You have two people probably tanking you, and you expect to have perfect heals, lol. The more people there are, the easier it is to cancel. It's called statistics...[/b]
    no its calld i couldnt heal once and i casted like 6 times,

im not saying it should work all the time, just its rediculose that i cant cast a heal out of the 6+ times i try

Imhotep

i cant pk solo cause 2 people cancle me everytime i cast either duff or heal :S its rediculose
    i just recently changed to preist is this new? or been like this for a long time cuase i never noticed it till now :S[/b]
    I've noticed my heals being canceled a bit more now, also it seems to take longer to cast ? Glad some1 else noticed it, didn't know if it was just in my head or not lol

lil_mageskillz

I've noticed my heals being canceled a bit more now, also it seems to take longer to cast ? Glad some1 else noticed it, didn't know if it was just in my head or not lol[/b]
    it still looks normal speed. mybe just slowed just a bit but you cant rlly tell.

sowiec

opposite happen to gate spell's rate i guess

J

I've noticed my heals being canceled a bit more now, also it seems to take longer to cast ? Glad some1 else noticed it, didn't know if it was just in my head or not lol[/b]
    Let's ask 4fun

magnified

pretty similar for me

yep we went to that new zone in cz, got to the ashiton part when fucking spiderman shot web at me while the ashitons owned me (canclled heals like a billion times in a row)

good thing is you only lose like .5% when u die

shinju

archers able to cancel your cast 2 :S thats what happend to me in ronark base land...
    and its a high % not just 10% like 30% chance they chancel ...

tommyleonghk

You are fighting 2v1. You have two people probably tanking you, and you expect to have perfect heals, lol. The more people there are, the easier it is to cancel. It's called statistics...[/b]
    i think he meant casting rate and not healing rate

80% success means u have a 20% chance of getting your heals cancelled...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast