Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Is it Just me Or do Preists get cancled way too easy?

This is a discussion on Is it Just me Or do Preists get cancled way too easy? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Finally. It makes more sense their crazy spammable heals gets canceled, instead of waiting for 13k HP to go slowly ...
Page: 3

aruc

Finally.
    It makes more sense their crazy spammable heals gets canceled, instead of waiting for 13k HP to go slowly down and last second press 10k heal like before. But now we'll see some parties going with 5 priest instead of 4, just because they get a little more cancels

But as someone else said, everyone against rogues trying to defend their minor cooldown... telling them no skilled bla bla bla ... and now priest complaining for heals and mages for the EW spot. I think this little changes have been good, its more fair to everyone and balanced fight.

a846039

we will get used to the new changes... everyoner is just complaining about the new changes lately....

Little archer Senior Member

or.. wouldnt be better without changes?

nobody like these changes, neither me even if im a rog and this would make pk so much easier for me... unlike most ppl from other classes that were so happy bout rog cooldown

Lioncet

1 week ago all except rogues were shouting ,screaming ,celebrating this new patch and telling rogues to adapt and dont cry.. Its funny now all i can see is mages are crying cuz of ew spot and ice slow rate and priest are crying cuz they get cancelled..[/b]
    lets wait to see how warriors get screwed too

Record

Its all an attempt to balance the game...

Anyone figure out some neat macros?

Its all an attempt to balance the game...

Anyone figure out some neat macros?[/b]
    the macros are for typing words only xD

wawh

What? Heals have 100% success rate. You don't just randomly see a heal not work on someone, lol.

You are fighting 2v1. You have two people probably tanking you, and you expect to have perfect heals, lol. The more people there are, the easier it is to cancel. It's called statistics...[/b]
    shit =.=" think before talking :lol:

anyway, i think database is still the same... so are the tbls

the client just got updated. 'r' attacks make skills cancel, now the client might be faster with processing data like 'r' and skill attacks
    you noticed the same when using minor heal.. ke is quite "slow" and when using rofd client it goes lighting fast

Zxenke

shit =.=" think before talking :lol:
    anyway, i think database is still the same... so are the tbls

the client just got updated. 'r' attacks make skills cancel, now the client might be faster with processing data like 'r' and skill attacks
    you noticed the same when using minor heal.. ke is quite "slow" and when using rofd client it goes lighting fast[/b]
    How so? I don't remember the tables in the database having an attribute designated for cancel percentage. They have cast time values though. It has to do with timing, not percentages.

maybe instead of just balancing the already balanced classes they fuked every class over but warrior. but atleast us other 3 classes are evenly screwed.

wawh

How so? I don't remember the tables in the database having an attribute designated for cancel percentage. They have cast time values though. It has to do with timing, not percentages.[/b]
    thats because those tbls are client side...

and its pretty simple i dont get what you see wrong...
    tbls calculate you have 20% of getting canceld by 'r' attacks... if you change it to lets say 100 you got 0% chance of getting canceld.
    this however doesnt work on usko, but try on private server, you'll see its only these numbers that make you cancel

Priest_gabber

opposite happen to gate spell's rate i guess[/b]
    thats exactly what i noticed to last time...

angelsdream

you guys are paranoiac lol, you make me crazy.

Nothing changed... I can still cast my heals and debufs with more than 2/3ppls on my ass... As usual

Zxenke

Constructive perception

My mage spells don't get canceled easyer as written before in this topic by some people...

And yes i still cancel priest heals way easyer with my 72 skill than before ff... I like it finally can take out lvl 80 int priests solo ^^

tommyleonghk

just dont stand on the same spot trying to cast ... run around and try casting... works all the time...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast