Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Is it just me or is ko getting less an less payers?

This is a discussion on Is it just me or is ko getting less an less payers? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; For each server. For example Ares1 can hold 3000 people max, and so can Ares2. So Ares could have a ...
Page: 3

Magicality

For each server. For example Ares1 can hold 3000 people max, and so can Ares2. So Ares could have a total of 6000 players online simultaneously.

PaPaSmurF

I think alot of english players quit since the Turkish population has went up. I also think with all the servers, the population is spread out. I think K2 fucked everything up for allowing turks to play on same server with US players. They should have made a TRKO along time ago, and kept USKO alone, that way they would need less servers for USKO, and we would have 3~4 well populated english servers versus 15 mixed servers. I'd personally rather have it that way.

Keeping the US and TR players seperate would lead to more USKO players playing for sure, which in turn would give K2 more profit in theory.

Banned

KO Is always just as popular, its just "Ko4life community" member are quitting, so, it seems like the games losing players, thats how I see it.

lovel12345

turks are kool nothing wrong with them ><
    leave them alone s.a baba slm aga

PaPaSmurF

turks are kool nothing wrong with them ><
    leave them alone s.a baba slm aga[/b]
    I never hinted towards turks being wrong. I suggest the populations should not have been mixed. It provides lots of problems such the language barrier, ect.

But personally, I dislike 99.99% of all turks I talk to.

Banned

I never hinted towards turks being wrong. I suggest the populations should not have been mixed. It provides lots of problems such the language barrier, ect.

But personally, I dislike 99.99% of all turks I talk to.[/b]
    Turkish people are really interesting if you get to know them. Try not cussing them out every time you party with them, learn some basic turkish...

Cok az turkce biliyorum = You&#39;re best friend.

Just drop a "a.slm" or a "Nasilisin kardes"....They love it.

PaPaSmurF

Turkish people are really interesting if you get to know them. Try not cussing them out every time you party with them, learn some basic turkish...

Cok az turkce biliyorum = You&#39;re best friend.

Just drop a "a.slm" or a "Nasilisin kardes"....They love it.[/b]
    I know all the Turkish I will even need to know. A.q, sie, o.c, ibne, sikir git, and fak mather.
    kthnxbb
    :P h34r:

But seriously, I have 2 Turkish people I talk to that I consider cool. I&#39;m not saying all Turkish people are bad, but I am leaning towards more of the Turkish children who play KO are annoying.

KO Is always just as popular, its just "Ko4life community" member are quitting, so, it seems like the games losing players, thats how I see it.[/b]
    Somebody with some common sense.

New worlds come out population explodes for a time, some people stay, others go to next, some people go back to old server, some people quit. As time goes on more and more of the first players on a server leave and new players start.

On Oly we had a huge exodus at several different points and many different reasons. The first one was the big bitfrost wipe, man we lost a lot then. Then we lost a ton from a rash of scammings (funny when those scammers and or the people that were playing with them posted how dead things were getting - after they ruined the game for so many). Another group left to go to a new world to try to be able to win King, etc. since it&#39;s impossible on our server the way things are. Then after they took BF out there was nothing to do for a lot of players and many quit (some still promising to come back for lvl 83 patch - we will see).

But there are a lot of newer English speaking players, some have nice little pockets of players. I hope the older players treat them with more respect and maybe more will stay on and even bring others to the game. Or they can keep acting like arrogant cocksuckers and wonder why population goes down, never taking responsibility and always blaming others...

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

i still would like to see some combinding of servers so we could met new people and have more competition between people it would atleast be something new atleast todo for people to lookforward to to go pk against people they have never pked against... but that will only last till a certain time comes. only bad thing would be, that if they combinded servers: less bosses, would have 2 redo king elections, redo csw, fix ratio for NP and symbols. and all of the other fun stuff that k2 lacks to support

the idea is there and up for grabs, its just k2 needs to put forth the effort to get it done... but instead they do there own idea and say "hey lets spend 4 months making an item to let us make 55 usd for each player to sell there char zzz"

gg k2 ftw

nathan16

the idea of merging doesnt sound to bad

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

they wont down , turkish will keep alive it[/b]
    They dont get pissed off by the usual shit and chink farmer squads?

KO Is always just as popular, its just "Ko4life community" member are quitting, so, it seems like the games losing players, thats how I see it.[/b]
    i agree with this guy

ko needs more fun events

bring back bifrost plssss and that ed bug sucks
    also boss drop rates can be increased plx

Banned

agee with every1 here.. and soon there will prolly be a server merge

xstep

there is still very large comunity of playrs, more and more turks are coming

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast