Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Is it just me or is ko getting less an less payers?

This is a discussion on Is it just me or is ko getting less an less payers? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Combine the servers/gm's, and hire some new gm's. Be worth playing....
Page: 5

Record

Combine the servers/gm's, and hire some new gm's. Be worth playing.

Well 1 thing is that many new servers came out so the KO population spread out and the other thing is that there are many private servers which attract people to only pk on.[/b]
    100% True.

KO's population doesn't revolve around US time. If you try to log on around 2am EST you can't get in to any servers (save maybe Carn West server 2). If you guys actually knew how much K2 makes off prem from their games you wouldn't randomly saying servers are empty, they get 500k hits a day from their G1 page alone, this accounts for website being ranked at over 1mil usd just for that one site based on traffic! That does not include the games, their company, servers, premium accounts, etc.

When Oly was about 6 months old and you logged in around 10pm-1am EST there were very very few players on. You could barely find exp and barely find any pk. I remember running around with via and others with just 3-4 humans on in CZ, you'd be lucky to get 1-2 full parties.

But try at 2am now and it's packed, every day of the week none stop all day long and we are considered an older server now.

Statistics speak loadly, check them out for your self.

Seekor

100% True.

KO's population doesn't revolve around US time. If you try to log on around 2am EST you can't get in to any servers (save maybe Carn West server 2). If you guys actually knew how much K2 makes off prem from their games you wouldn't randomly saying servers are empty, they get 500k hits a day from their G1 page alone, this accounts for website being ranked at over 1mil usd just for that one site based on traffic! That does not include the games, their company, servers, premium accounts, etc.

When Oly was about 6 months old and you logged in around 10pm-1am EST there were very very few players on. You could barely find exp and barely find any pk. I remember running around with via and others with just 3-4 humans on in CZ, you'd be lucky to get 1-2 full parties.

But try at 2am now and it's packed, every day of the week none stop all day long and we are considered an older server now.

Statistics speak loadly, check them out for your self.[/b]
    definitely agreed, I mean come on they even put limits on how much you can actually purchase a month im sure there not doing bad for themselves. Every time a new server comes out bam thats a ton of money. Also I am sorry to say this but turks completely ruined the game for myself, its not that they are all bad people its the language barrier that we run in to and then you get some that are completely ignorant. The customer service is less than satisfactory to say the least and many of my older friends quit do to the duping and bugs.

Why do people keep talking about language barriers for? What possible reason do you have to have a complete conversation with some random turkish player in the game? For the one that said it yea, their are some good turks, exactly there is. Just like there is good and bad english players. People say turks scam, well might i inform you selling accounts on this site full of "english players" was stopped for that exact reason.

People whined about it for so long and look at C-West, the "english" server people cried for came out, and more then half the english population remained in their old servers, and that server is pretty much empty, contrary to what some people say. Turkish players is what populates the server, and its going to remain that way. The only thing thats needed is some constant updates to keep the game as clean as possible. That alone would attract more players to begin playing, or come back and play.

Btw i do like the idea of merging some servers, although i think that would create some ingame name problems, but other then that i think it should be ok.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Why do people keep talking about language barriers for? What possible reason do you have to have a complete conversation with some random turkish player in the game? For the one that said it yea, their are some good turks, exactly there is. Just like there is good and bad english players. People say turks scam, well might i inform you selling accounts on this site full of "english players" was stopped for that exact reason.

People whined about it for so long and look at C-West, the "english" server people cried for came out, and more then half the english population remained in their old servers, and that server is pretty much empty, contrary to what some people say. Turkish players is what populates the server, and its going to remain that way. The only thing thats needed is some constant updates to keep the game as clean as possible. That alone would attract more players to begin playing, or come back and play.

Btw i do like the idea of merging some servers, although i think that would create some ingame name problems, but other then that i think it should be ok.[/b]
    ur asian shhhhhh :P

Seekor

Its like living in china but u cant speak Chinese whats the point

i think without the turks it would not so funny like now: no noobs to kill in CZ!

Btw how many ppl say it befor, also many gg turk players on the servers!

i have the luck that i speak turkey and also english, so i dont have any problems

but the % from english and turkplayers are too unbalanced. Would be great to have like 20-80 and not 2 -98

There are tons of great Turks who rep their country much better then some of the Engish speakers rep theirs. Honorable, friendly, and well skilled, great all around players and friends.

A couple of problems you run into when the majority of the players are Turk, however, is simply things like trying to explain where you are while ur pking, or trying to plan things in a mixed clan (when they don't speak English). They get frustrated and you get frustrated. There are Turks who translate for both but eventually the Turks who don't speak much English go to all Turk speaking clans.

Another is that on some of the older servers an English King will never happen. Therefore most English players can't get EXP Events in their times. From 78-80 I never saw one single EXP Event, not one. GMs don't even do EXP Events in US evening time because there aren't enough players to take advantage or some such BS but they never do them in those times (aside from a couple waay back when that are long gone so it seems). It's just not fair, this is USKO btw and US players deserve to have EXP Events and Events in general.

The last point (I am sure there are more) is trading. Anyone who has tried to do a complicated trade in Morodon knows how hard this can be if you can't communicate. I am not saying all, I am saying it gets harder and harder when their are less English speakers.

And although many people would like to play on CWest, the people who stay on their old servers don't want to grind exp all over again and regain their hard earned items, np, etc, we also have many great friends who make it worth staying despite all the other negatives.

Banned

KO has always been the same.. People blaming the Turks and the gm's and the servers and the lag and the kosp and this and that but they still play it..

I didn't play for 2 years and I didnt visit these forums for years.. But all the topics are still the same.. And trust me KO will never change..

And you guys wont stop playing.. So.. dont even bother :P

oli

KO has always been the same.. People blaming the Turks and the gm's and the servers and the lag and the kosp and this and that but they still play it..
    I didn't play for 2 years and I didnt visit these forums for years.. But all the topics are still the same.. And trust me KO will never change..

And you guys wont stop playing.. So.. dont even bother :P[/b]
    Yes, You're right... I have this problem too.. I can't stop to play this game... But maybe now, because of the connecting problem to c-west, I may stop...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345