Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

just a question about ZERO / 0000000

This is a discussion on just a question about ZERO / 0000000 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; some people know me in game.i have quited game along time ago.and u know i dont like hater like zero.but ...
Page: 1

F1R3

Default just a question about ZERO / 0000000

some people know me in game.i have quited game along time ago.and u know i dont like hater like zero.but i always say that zero is the best player in ko.i have seen some videos lately about zeros..topics like i pwned zero..and i have watched video i had a fun.cuz it was not zero's combo.just i wonder who plays with zero's acount nowadays.is he real zero or other ones.or zero was quitted game along time ago.Tx for all. <_<

one of the funniest movie:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kRPsFT_Hdo

cRuX

did you ever think that could be another server and not ares? probably a poser.

F1R3

it is not an other server brother.cuz i know very well other player in Ares.but i think that other player is not real zero.i dont know but i quess that zero was quitted game.

I think is the real. Still arogant sometimes. Or maybe he has a twin brother. :lol:

heh look at the clans, cyrus stopped playing actively just like the rest of us as far as I know.

Banned

goddamn that music in that video wants me to fucking kill myself. so goddamn annoying.

F1R3

Originally posted by Matt
    heh look at the clans, cyrus stopped playing actively just like the rest of us as far as I know.
    btw is he still hater :lol: joke have a fun :wub:

tolgahan

so stupid to do these videos

Recoman

Default Re: just a question about ZERO / 0000000

Originally posted by F1R3
    some people know me in game.i have quited game along time ago.and u know i dont like hater like zero.but i always say that zero is the best player in ko.i have seen some videos lately about zeros..topics like i pwned zero..and i have watched video i had a fun.cuz it was not zero's combo.just i wonder who plays with zero's acount nowadays.is he real zero or other ones.or zero was quitted game along time ago.Tx for all. *<_< *

omg the second someone kill 000000 theres a topic about it ffs get a life hes good hes not a GOD ! , people have good days and bad days , people can watch tv while they pk , it can be someone else on the account but the question is wtf do people make topics about it cause they killed him ???

F1R3

Default Re: just a question about ZERO / 0000000

Originally posted by Recoman+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Recoman)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-F1R3
    some people know me in game.i have quited game along time ago.and u know i dont like hater like zero.but i always say that zero is the best player in ko.i have seen some videos lately about zeros..topics like i pwned zero..and i have watched video i had a fun.cuz it was not zero's combo.just i wonder who plays with zero's acount nowadays.is he real zero or other ones.or zero was quitted game along time ago.Tx for all. *<_< *

omg the second someone kill 000000 theres a topic about it ffs get a life hes good hes not a GOD ! , people have good days and bad days , people can watch tv while they pk , it can be someone else on the account but the question is wtf do people make topics about it cause they killed him ???[/b]
    yep u dont see it is a great vs movie

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

F1R3 aga not on msn anymore?

F1R3

Originally posted by sir_locksley
    F1R3 aga not on msn anymore?
    i got some problem on msn.btw i was offline for 4 5 mohnts.i use msn 8 .if i am in online...i got too many pm. -_-
    it is ur msnit was true msn [email protected] but i can not send you message atm.u are offline i dont understand.

ArminVanBuuren

Maybe 0000000 has an evil twin, just like me h43r:

:lol:

Blancanieves

probably zero nor not
    zero not inmortal its obvius , then u can rape them with a decent combo and better items ( i think )
    but Zero is/was in ares the TOP pker for me

PD: DP FTW like SIN ATM

Cadence96

I think 00000 is the best, not just for his skills, also for the combo he left to us in his guide.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast