Just a quick check.

This is a discussion on Just a quick check. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I got this noob ac with 3 lvl 1 chars on. I use it as a money bank and iam ...
Page: 1

Pwner4Last

I got this noob ac with 3 lvl 1 chars on. I use it as a money bank and iam wondering, is there any chance of getting coin whiped or banned doing this way ? I mean maybe gms think u are a duper or smth ? Iam just wondering couse i got alot coins and good items on the acc.

/// Sebastian

Ivan

Might be a wipe again on low lvl chars, many ppl lost tons of items and gbs that time, so get the chars like lvl 30-50 and then u'll probably be safe with keeping coins/items on the acc unless getting hacked

pff try having 79 lvl 1 accs with coins and be worried XD im tryin to lvl em up asap but aint workin to well XD

Banned

pff try having 79 lvl 1 accs with coins and be worried XD im tryin to lvl em up asap but aint workin to well XD[/b]

dude wtf all those accounts are mainly mine and there should be 120 total with all my gbs on them.....you trying to scam me fag :lol:

hurry up and finish our project dick...i dont have all day

romz_

good luck with the lvling *crosses fingers for low lvl wipes* :P

Pwner4Last

IC. Well then maybe i just should go items for my char and save 2.1b :S