Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

just for the record

This is a discussion on just for the record within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; "moderation team " ofc they r [/b] I wasn't being serious :mellow:...
Page: 2

Imhotep

"moderation team"
    ofc they r [/b]
    I wasn't being serious :mellow:

Banned

i just want paddy come on here deny anything is missing from that thread ..

especially the part he wrote about me either practicing being contradictory or it coming natural to me .. that was awesome flame sure he'll want the credit for thinking of it lol

HotAsIce

I think hes doing a pretty good job of doing that to himself, doubt the mod team would need to intensify it :lol:

Shit happens, get over it, why would someone lie about anything being deleted? I think Devile might be able to clear things up as far as logs and deleted posts go. Hopefully he'll drop us a line

Banned

Shit happens, get over it, why would someone lie about anything being deleted?[/b]

uh duh i wonder why ..

this is pretty far fukkin out how me asking felix who all plays his char turned in2 all this..
    i didnt know was common knowledge he had other ppl playing his char .. so i post to see whats up w/ it and oooweeeee drama

Wow man I always thought you were a pretty cool guy.. But more and more I just see you acting childish and petty flaming back and forth with mods of the forum you are so liberally posting on. I read the other topic as it was going on and I didn't see anyone flaming you, just you overreacting over every little comment written to you..

Banned

Wow man I always thought you were a pretty cool guy.. But more and more I just see you acting childish and petty flaming back and forth with mods of the forum you are so liberally posting on. I read the other topic as it was going on and I didn't see anyone flaming you, just you overreacting over every little comment written to you..[/b]
    wtf? pls show me my flames .. bro if u made reply asking who is playing some char and u got a reaction like i did u'd be taken aback also ..

why am i so wrong for asking who all plays FelixDaCat ?
    ill leave the part about the missing replys alone til paddy wakes up to speak on it .. as his last post on 411 said "night night" at the end .. oh yeh that parts missing

the_man_slayer

bugg? .. i know 100% about 1 full page is not there anymore .. just ask tez oki [/b]
    lol ur source says it all really..

just leave it

Banned

lol ur source says it all really..

just leave it[/b]

dude u know me ingame .. i pretty much happy go lucky guy :P i get a little heated sometimes :lol:
    but i aint ever lied or cheated or scammed noone in this game .. so ofc i get upset when ppl try challenge my integrity
    if i saw someone playing ur char i'd bring it up too so fukkin what .. felix too high powered on this forum noone can even question him?

dude u know me ingame .. i pretty much happy go lucky guy :P i get a little heated sometimes :lol:
    but i aint ever lied or cheated or scammed noone in this game .. so ofc i get upset when ppl try challenge my integrity
    if i saw someone playing ur char i'd bring it up too so fukkin what .. felix too high powered on this forum noone can even question him?[/b]

That's exactly why I'm so thrown by what I've seen you posting in the last couple months on these forums.. I took you as a mature, nice guy..

Banned

That's exactly why I'm so thrown by what I've seen you posting in the last couple months on these forums.. I took you as a mature, nice guy..[/b]
    would u come with some links to what i said on this forum thats got u so thrown ?
    and who are u that u know me so good?

Banned

whats so pathetic is all this would of been nil if felix just said something like "thats my friend" or "thats so and so exping for me" or wahtever .. what replys did i get?

sub

where's the flame :huh:

Simple question, and u get Cut...
    Get a life

And as part of the post going missing. Can't comment on that. But i know a way to check.

This topic is so fucking retarded.

Get a life, it's a fucking game, sad retards

Banned

what the fuck is the point of this?

tbh i think ur one making a big deal about this....move on...dont worry about other people...with all the tradeing chars and sharring the whole game is fucked...everybody is everybody but yet nobody

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast