Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

just for the record

This is a discussion on just for the record within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This topic is so fucking retarded. Get a life, it's a fucking game, sad retards[/b] comming from the biggest sad ...
Page: 3

Banned

This topic is so fucking retarded.

Get a life, it's a fucking game, sad retards[/b]

comming from the biggest sad retard on this forum pfft

comming from the biggest sad retard on this forum pfft[/b]

There's a flame right there.. But honestly, I think you're just making a big deal out of nothing and it seems pretty childish to me.. The same thing happened when you made a topic about Felix recently, thats all I'm saying..

Banned

There's a flame right there.. But honestly, I think you're just making a big deal out of nothing and it seems pretty childish to me.. The same thing happened when you made a topic about Felix recently, thats all I'm saying..[/b]
    coincidence that only time is any of my posts made such a big deal ouuta when i ask question concerning felix? i think not <_<

so i am childish for asking who is playing his char ? i posted in a fukkin topic HE MADE ASKING WHO IS PLAYING 411 for christ sake
    so why i am the bad guy for asking who playing felixdacat char?

the fact remains that it would be nice to know who exactly ppl are voting for king of diez .. i rly dont see the problem with me asking this

im not the only one wonders this .. but i sure noone else will speak on this seeing how berated i am getting

to say nothing of the fact that i am being called a liar about the mods deleting shit on this forum .. back in my day calling someone a liar was fighting words :lol:

coincidence that only time is any of my posts made such a big deal ouuta when i ask question concerning felix? i think not <_<[/b]
    Yeah, you guys seem to have personal issues with each other and it comes out in public topics, you really should clear things up with each other on MSN or something...

so i am childish for asking who is playing his char ?[/b]

No that&#39;s not what I&#39;m sayin at all, it&#39;s the way you spoke after the fact, and the way you were speaking to all mods in those topics. Frankly noone want&#39;s to go in a topic and read someone bickering back and forth with mods about how they are out to get him etc.. etc..

*edit- And btw who gives a damn if they delete posts, this is they&#39;re forum they can delete whatever they dont like if they want..

Get on topic, or I will have to go against what I said earlier and lock this topic.

HotAsIce

The only reason you are getting put down or yelled at is because you are trying to continue doing something numerous mods have asked you not to. If a first topic was deleted, then it was deleted for a reason. If you want to know that reason, you don&#39;t go make another post of the exact same thing, and under it, ask why. PM one of the admins and ask them instead of trying to "get them back" by making another topic. You are a nobody on this forum, and your going against someone who is very well known, and your bugging a lot of people by doing that. Felix has proven time and time again hes a class act, only to be ridiculed over and over again. I&#39;m not saying any of the accusations are true or false, all I&#39;m saying is hes proven himself more than you have. I have already had a chat with Felix about his stance in the ko4life forums, and have discussed his actions and the way he conducts himself on the forums, and I&#39;m not ashamed to say I really do think he does a nice job, and before yo ugo around calling me a suckup, think of what I have to gain from doing so with all my characters on Ares. A new citizen to America doesn&#39;t second-hand guess the president of the united states. A level 20 doesn&#39;t criticize a level 75+ on his combo, and you shouldn&#39;t try to continue asking questions whenyou were asked to stop. The PM system is there for a reason, and its for things like this. That is probably why more than a couple people got mad. I&#39;m not saying it wasn&#39;t an over-reaction, and I&#39;m not saying what you posted was right or not, but I am trying to show you why people are getting mad at you. Hopefully next time you have a problem with someone, you will pm them and ask your questions there.

Banned

Get on topic, or I will have to go against what I said earlier and lock this topic.[/b]
    huh .. where am i off topic?

Yeah, you guys seem to have personal issues with each other and it comes out in public topics, you really should clear things up with each other on MSN or something...
    No that&#39;s not what I&#39;m sayin at all, it&#39;s the way you spoke after the fact, and the way you were speaking to all mods in those topics. Frankly noone want&#39;s to go in a topic and read someone bickering back and forth with mods about how they are out to get him etc.. etc..

*edit- And btw who gives a damn if they delete posts, this is they&#39;re forum they can delete whatever they dont like if they want..[/b]
    The only reason you are getting put down or yelled at is because you are trying to continue doing something numerous mods have asked you not to. If a first topic was deleted, then it was deleted for a reason. If you want to know that reason, you don&#39;t go make another post of the exact same thing, and under it, ask why. PM one of the admins and ask them instead of trying to "get them back" by making another topic. You are a nobody on this forum, and your going against someone who is very well known, and your bugging a lot of people by doing that. Felix has proven time and time again hes a class act, only to be ridiculed over and over again. I&#39;m not saying any of the accusations are true or false, all I&#39;m saying is hes proven himself more than you have. I have already had a chat with Felix about his stance in the ko4life forums, and have discussed his actions and the way he conducts himself on the forums, and I&#39;m not ashamed to say I really do think he does a nice job, and before yo ugo around calling me a suckup, think of what I have to gain from doing so with all my characters on Ares. A new citizen to America doesn&#39;t second-hand guess the president of the united states. A level 20 doesn&#39;t criticize a level 75+ on his combo, and you shouldn&#39;t try to continue asking questions whenyou were asked to stop. The PM system is there for a reason, and its for things like this. That is probably why more than a couple people got mad. I&#39;m not saying it wasn&#39;t an over-reaction, and I&#39;m not saying what you posted was right or not, but I am trying to show you why people are getting mad at you. Hopefully next time you have a problem with someone, you will pm them and ask your questions there.[/b]
    wtf did either of u read the first post of this topic? i tried first msn he blocked me .. then pm here
    and hotasice i gotta say it man .. get off his nutts :lol:

Ok this will be my last post as I&#39;m getting more involved then I want to be.. But if he blocked you on MSN and don&#39;t respond to PM&#39;s here then the mature thing is to just avoid communication with him. Obviously he don&#39;t want to talk to you, bickering in public isn&#39;t going to solve anything..

Imhotep

Dave plays his char ok ? close this topic >.<

Banned

Dave plays his char ok ? close this topic >.<[/b]

Daves not here :P :lol:
    (old school cheech and chong not a flame )

well i guess i am not voting Dave as king either ..

sexy Owa

Dave is the man

close this topic :S

Banned

The only reason you are getting put down or yelled at is because you are trying to continue doing something numerous mods have asked you not to. If a first topic was deleted, then it was deleted for a reason. If you want to know that reason, you don&#39;t go make another post of the exact same thing, and under it, ask why. PM one of the admins and ask them instead of trying to "get them back" by making another topic. You are a nobody on this forum, and your going against someone who is very well known, and your bugging a lot of people by doing that. Felix has proven time and time again hes a class act, only to be ridiculed over and over again. I&#39;m not saying any of the accusations are true or false, all I&#39;m saying is hes proven himself more than you have. I have already had a chat with Felix about his stance in the ko4life forums, and have discussed his actions and the way he conducts himself on the forums, and I&#39;m not ashamed to say I really do think he does a nice job, and before yo ugo around calling me a suckup, think of what I have to gain from doing so with all my characters on Ares. A new citizen to America doesn&#39;t second-hand guess the president of the united states. A level 20 doesn&#39;t criticize a level 75+ on his combo, and you shouldn&#39;t try to continue asking questions whenyou were asked to stop. The PM system is there for a reason, and its for things like this. That is probably why more than a couple people got mad. I&#39;m not saying it wasn&#39;t an over-reaction, and I&#39;m not saying what you posted was right or not, but I am trying to show you why people are getting mad at you. Hopefully next time you have a problem with someone, you will pm them and ask your questions there.[/b]

the more i read this one the more i piss myself rolling on the fukkin floor laughing :lol: :lol:

goahead shurt lock .. point made

HotAsIce

I swear sometimes my posts are wasted on people who don&#39;t have any comprehension whatsoever. You ever get that feeling your talking to deaf mute people? Oh well, I don&#39;t know,a nd don&#39;t feel like learning brail, so it looks like your shit out of luck

Banned

i think he is refering to my post i made in that other topic THAT WAS DELETED

it said

"lol and rolf at this thread now" then i added "lmao at deadheads comment about - heading out or some shit or diping out to hideout"

i even quoted it and its not there anymore in that post about 411......someone cleaned up the post by deleting posts....kinda simple to figure out....i dont care but fact remains i know i posted cause i even saw the post after it posted

Banned

i think he is refering to my post i made in that other topic THAT WAS DELETED

it said

"lol and rolf at this thread now" then i added "lmao at deadheads comment about - heading out or some shit or diping out to hideout"

i even quoted it and its not there anymore in that post about 411......someone cleaned up the post by deleting posts....kinda simple to figure out....i dont care but fact remains i know i posted cause i even saw the post after it posted[/b]
    time for me to rideout and dip to my hideout :P

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast