Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

just for the record

This is a discussion on just for the record within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; time for me to rideout and dip to my hideout :P[/b] yeah that was it....i said "i am using that ...
Page: 4

Banned

time for me to rideout and dip to my hideout :P[/b]
    yeah that was it....i said "i am using that shit" as well in the post.....but i dont see the post

but after it was deleted i did notice the only mod that was on was paddy but i could be wrong :lol:

huh .. where am i off topic?[/b]

Did I directly refer to you? I was leaving a comment for the entire thread.

I've looked through all of the ACP and to the best of my knowledge, either nothing was deleted or post deletions don't show up on the post logs, but only in the formal moderator logs, which I cannot view.

Banned

I won't lock it. But just for your information there D34DH34D, you might want to get your facts straight. I'm looking at the topic history for that topic and there have been NO (0 [zero]) moderator actions done to it. And no, moderators, nor even admins can delete the logs.[/b]
    As I said... NOBODY deleted anything. Here is your proof:
    [/b]
    Read up. I don't honestly care what anyone says. Nobody deleted ANYTHING from that thread or if they have, it doesn't show up on the logs, which would mean they would have to of been deleted, and as far as I know, mods can't do that.[/b]
    so all this was just meant to make me look like a liar or some asshole? i mean if ur not 100% why even go there like that?

HotAsIce

Just because I'm man enough to admit what I see doesn't mean I'm on anyone's balls. Keep your childish slander where it belongs, in your childish brain. When you grow your own set of balls, you can accuse someone of being on someone else's. You go from asking someone to show you posts where you flamed to making 2 direct flames on the same topic. People with your weak mind power shouldn't be allowed to view such forums.

....too much drama...it were me...and i was mod...

/closed

When u cant win....just give up...forget it all...move on....its life...

~~Edit~~

Id prob have to agree with HotAsIce post.....u calling all these people names....and starting shit...makes u look bad and isnt needed.

Hostage

Just for the record....

I closed this topic.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I only just seen this post so sorry for not replying sooner

This is what the second time you have basically posted something that is going to cause a massive flame war in my direction , 1st was posting about one of my clan members KSing and slagging me and my clan off. A simple PM then would have been mor eeffective but you had to post.

2nd last night you replied on a top I started about 411 , instead of staying on topic you then question about myself and my char. What the hell dose that have to do with the thread? Again all it will achive is trying to start another flame war against me.

3rd On several ocassions you bitched at me on my msn about something that's happend on these forums when I didn't do it but you jump straight in guns blazing it's my fault instead you should have asked me who did what

4th I didn't reply to your PM's due to the fact I was in bed as it was gone 1am my time ( GMT for me )

5th You make such a massive case out of everything we do on these fourms goodness knows why you have to become a conspericay theorist for every darn action we do on the forums

Finally I blocked you from MSN because I am sick to fucking dealth having hot headed idiots flame my ass off on my personal MSN when they are too short sighted to see they are causesing crap on these forums.

So when you got somethign to ask about me prehaps asking me is the best option instead of posting and flaming me.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234