Scammed by Jediay aka Dfalt aka Janet aka....

This is a discussion on Scammed by Jediay aka Dfalt aka Janet aka.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I was friend of her from game and msn... for like 2 months. So well she let me use her ...
Page: 1

SanderKleinenberg

I was friend of her from game and msn... for like 2 months.

So well she let me use her account , her assasin named Dfalt in ares . Didnt have good items , 2 md +7 , kekuri rings ... blah.

Since i had an iron belt i lent it to her... then i bought rol for 80$ from Predator...

After that i bought shard +8 for about 100$ and 20gb ( ingame money is Dfalt money not mine ) , so i could say it was 70% mine...

Then i bought iron bow +8 for the same as shard , and sold it for 80gb that i used to get shio tears +2 and 40gb`s left on the acc...

Dont remember how we got the second sahrd +8...

Oh and i also got pp +1 for her ...

Well she decided to seal all ... and i agreed cos i trusted her .

Then a few months later , i got bored of assasin and wanted to make my own dlw warrior... so i told his brother to tell her to give me back my items , and he told me that he would talk to her first...

Ok she never answered me in msn ... etc.

Now she doesnt even wanna give me back my iron belt and rol wich are 100% mine... about the other items i dont even want to ask... >.<

SCAMED !!!111!

dpierre6

dam dirty scammers nowdays :angry:

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

READ
    THE
    ANNOUNCEMENT.