Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Just so you know, You may be banned.

This is a discussion on Just so you know, You may be banned. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; "Attempting to play Knight Online on a service not controlled by an authorized Knight Online distributor or calling other players ...
Page: 10

farhad

"Attempting to play Knight Online on a service not controlled by an authorized Knight Online distributor or calling other players to violate this rule."
    [Account Termination]

"Server Emulator"
    [Account Termination]

banaanc

Actually i don't have lvl80,altough i play since start of Gira and i am almoast lvl76 there.As i said i am glad that my sharer can continue to play,read carefully!I wanna say i am gonna lose some friends and 1 truly friend and that is my sharer.Sometimes i don't log for days,sometimes i can play 3hrs+ a day,but i can say i am not addicted that much to just play.I tried to explain that new patch is the dumbest thing made by K2.And u r wrong about profit after this patch.I already know 20+ ppl who quit it,just from my server,wonder how much is total from all servers.
    As some1 said Life>video games,try to make urself to not play more than 3hrs per day then reduce it for 2hrs and u will be ok.Then u will realise that u need sharer[/b]
    i play about 1~3 hours per day(afk merchant doesnt count) and somehow i can play without sharer.

i play since end of 2004, quited quite a few times, but changed server and started again, so what that i dont have high levels, at least everything i have i have earned, not bought for real $$ or got through sharing and other cheating ways.

if you cant play without sharers then quit and stop crying like little bitches.

Trueloves stop making this stupid posts , if you dont have anything to say just stfu. you write the same bs every freaking time common.
    And you dont know anybody whos gg without a sharer ?
    -Well like you said u r only 2-3 hours in game so wtf do you know.? Stop being stupid man you just sound reatrted.
    -Tank is making a point here, if you dont understand it just shut it.[/b]

Hey im GG without a sharer =(

I know u r honey :lol:

Icy, obviously you do not know me. You must be comfortable getting unearned gains. And no one but me have ever logged into my account. I thought noobs needed help from others. Being a noob for not getting a sharer is a new one for me.

Nice patch, it have shown players true colors.

If u play since start of that server then u used to play with ppl who shares accounts.If 1 of ur friends fuked and u speak like that i am glad then tha i don't have a friend like.I am wondering what do u think when u see urself in a mirror,greedy person?
    And once more,i know a tons of ppl and they all shares accounts i really don't know what r u talking about lol.
    I hope u will continue to play this game even if u stay alone in cz,then u can get all riotes for urself omg[/b]
    1. I have played olympia since the start and I did not share.
    2. one of my friends is "fucked" because of the sharing patch. EXCEPT, he didn't use illegal methods (I.E. PROXY) to attempt to circumvent the nation restriction.
    3. when i see myself in a mirror, i see someone who should stop posting on ko4life. this shit gives me a headache.
    4. i know a ton of people who share accounts as well. that makes it acceptable... right?
    5. there are more people playing without sharers than with. i will never be alone in cz. before the ratrace for the new servers began, sharing was not popular at all. its just as time went on, little collaboration clans that so longingly wanted to be #1 (i.e. you) started to share with multiple people in order to gain an advantage on everyone else. now it's a "norm" to you.

KO originally did not consist of multiple sharers on one account. this sharing trend is a new one. it is true that numerous people did have access to one another's accounts but to say that they each played a single account together would be ignorant.

don't be fucking stupid. the players that play with sharers are the minority.

Canek

Ok if you check the TOS theres nothing related to the use of PROXY, and the only thing related to sharing is that they wont receive cuztumer support, thats all. That doesnt make sharing illegal, they just telling you that if you share and you get hacked its you're problem.

And about the sharing... well in the older servers when we started lvlin the max lvl was 70, and lvl 70 is not that hard to get alone, but nowadays you have to get 75+ to be somewat competitive in ronark, thats why a lot of ppl started to share acounts, that way they could lvl faster, and enjoy the best part of the game faster. I dont really care when ppl share, its not something wrong, K2 should stop baning complete IP groups, if this keep going they gona start baning internet cafe users, ppl that log from the same house, they should be baning in an individual basis, not in group basis.

If they want to stop gold farming (main reason for this patch) they gota find a way that doesnt hurt legit players.

Ok if you check the TOS theres nothing related to the use of PROXY, and the only thing related to sharing is that they wont receive cuztumer support, thats all. That doesnt make sharing illegal, they just telling you that if you share and you get hacked its you're problem.

And about the sharing... well in the older servers when we started lvlin the max lvl was 70, and lvl 70 is not that hard to get alone, but nowadays you have to get 75+ to be somewat competitive in ronark, thats why a lot of ppl started to share acounts, that way they could lvl faster, and enjoy the best part of the game faster. I dont really care when ppl share, its not something wrong, K2 should stop baning complete IP groups, if this keep going they gona start baning internet cafe users, ppl that log from the same house, they should be baning in an individual basis, not in group basis.

If they want to stop gold farming (main reason for this patch) they gota find a way that doesnt hurt legit players.[/b]
    event 1. k2 implements policy stating that accounts will now be restricted to regions.
    event 2. some people that share are, in turn, locked out of accessing their accounts.
    event 3. same people use a proxy to circumvent k2's previously instituted policy about accounts being restricted to regions
    event 4. k2 bans the same people who attempted to circumvent newly instituted policy

sounds logical to me

might not be in the old TOS, but K2 implemented a new "filter" on accounts and the players who attempted to ignore that filter were banned.

loopholes don't exist when k2 owns the right to do anything they want. they don't even have to necessarily tell you why you were banned or whether or not you were banned for using a proxy. maybe they believe that proxy-users were "undermining the spirit and integrity of the game" by disrespecting their policy. eh?

edit: i'm all for the trashing of K2, but i'd rather keep the trashing factual. looking at it from an unbiased point of view... looks justified to me.

Karpsu

Well I'd still trust Linus over your speculation over this matter. He himself said it is not bannable.

Canek

event 1. k2 implements policy stating that accounts will now be restricted to regions.
    event 2. some people that share are, in turn, locked out of accessing their accounts.
    event 3. same people use a proxy to circumvent k2's previously instituted policy about accounts being restricted to regions
    event 4. k2 bans the same people who attempted to circumvent newly instituted policy

sounds logical to me

might not be in the old TOS, but K2 implemented a new "filter" on accounts and the players who attempted to ignore that filter were banned.

loopholes don't exist when k2 owns the right to do anything they want. they don't even have to necessarily tell you why you were banned or whether or not you were banned for using a proxy. maybe they believe that proxy-users were "undermining the spirit and integrity of the game" by disrespecting their policy. eh?

edit: i'm all for the trashing of K2, but i'd rather keep the trashing factual. looking at it from an unbiased point of view... looks justified to me.[/b]
    i agree whit this, but the basically what you stating is that we need new TOS, until they literaly state that using Proxy/sharing is a banable offense they can start baning ppl for that, until that isn't on TOS they only hurting legit players.

ZumieZ

ok guys i noticed this

my friend(owner of acc) got banned and says server mainatnce shit to him
    he set country to usa

im from usa and acc still works for me but its banned for me even if he uses proxy
    so k2 got past the proxy system? seems like they dont ban acc only ip

Steven Senior Member doomdudenoob's Avatar

whats proxy lol sharing accounts?

i agree whit this, but the basically what you stating is that we need new TOS, until they literaly state that using Proxy/sharing is a banable offense they can start baning ppl for that, until that isn't on TOS they only hurting legit players.[/b]
    "undermining the spirit and integrity of the game" as a freebie reason (in theory. not necessarily currently used by K2 as the reason). all of it is "based upon GM discretion" anyways.
    basically, they aren't restricted to their written code of laws on knightonlineworld.com

in the real world, you are correct since we expect the police officers to abide by the laws and act as public servants. by playing this game, k2 states numerous times in their end user license agreement that they own the game and everything in it. they are free to ban and suspend as they wish. if one day they wish to ban everyone who's character names began with S because they don't like the letter, they can. it isn't really moral to ban without justifiable reason, but the numerous disclaimers free them from that responsibility.

ok guys i noticed this

my friend(owner of acc) got banned and says server mainatnce shit to him
    he set country to usa

im from usa and acc still works for me but its banned for me even if he uses proxy
    so k2 got past the proxy system? seems like they dont ban acc only ip[/b]
    people are saying in this thread that some of them are getting their actual accounts banned and others are simply getting their ip addresses banned. BUT, k2's policy states that they are free to terminate any accounts with the same name, credit card info, email address, etc. if they feel they are related. so in the end, the accounts might end up getting banned anyways.

whats proxy lol sharing accounts?[/b]
    proxy vs. sharing is vital to understand this thread imo
    proxy = using an alternative ip address to "mask" your ip to get around any restrictions placed upon your initial IP (i.e. people use proxies to "mask" their region so that they can log into the region-blocked accounts)
    sharing = multiple users playing a single account. **stressing the difference between people having access to one anothers' accounts. in "sharing," multiple users play one character as their main

Atalo

I understand that people are pissed off that they can not share accounts any more i understand that they spent hours and $$ lvl the char the thing that i do not understand is that if the people you shared the account w/ are so GG then they wont mind leetching ur ass in a ds party or EW party to help you lvl a char.. its been proven that w/plat prem and xp valks you can make it to 70 in 1 month prob 75 in 1.5 and 80 in 2-3 i got 13% in a few hrs at falcons @ lvl 75 i know it would be a pain in the ass but thats what a clan is for aint it you dont have to be there for it just make sure ur in the party then you will not have to worrie about a proxie or VPN or any of that shit cause its ur char no one that i know in my clan has been banned for sharing we all have played out accounts MOST have lvled them by them selfs and yes there are 80's and high 70's

TopCat

Ya its funny how all the gg's are forced to quit now lol... Cept icy was never gg but...... haha jk my brotha lol.[/b]
    the patch hasn effected me yet.. but when it does i will qut too..

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast