Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Just so you know, You may be banned.

This is a discussion on Just so you know, You may be banned. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; the patch hasn effected me yet.. but when it does i will qut too..[/b] rofl...
Page: 11

the patch hasn effected me yet.. but when it does i will qut too..[/b]
    rofl

CrazyTanker

well i hope i wont get banned :/
    i play at my mom her house at my dad his hous
    so 2 diffrent ip's.

crazy

DeathInTheNight

Yes, we all knew that but this is the first time k2 actually follows threw. What a horrible patch.[/b]

Why is it horrible when you agree to abide by K2's law as soon as you create ur account, and then break it when you can.
    And by the way I don't mean you personaly coz I don't know what shit you get upto ingame, I just mean sharers in general.

so 2 diffrent ip's.

crazy[/b]
    dont be stupid... I doubt most of players have a static IP to play KO, unless you play at school or at work... I play with a different IP almost every other day :P

just in case Im not gonna use my personal proxy at home to play from work, but I honestly doubt these k2 ppl knows how to trace your original IP
    they have shown lack of knowledge in every aspect of IT support since the very beginning :lol:

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Why is it horrible when you agree to abide by K2's law as soon as you create ur account, and then break it when you can.
    And by the way I don't mean you personaly coz I don't know what shit you get upto ingame, I just mean sharers in general.[/b]
    Well this new patch wasn't in K2's TOS when 99% of the KO population made their account.

banaanc

but sharing was violation for a long time.

agendas

what if u have laptop...... and u go to canada or like europe? will that affect it? or you live east coast and go to california? will that be ok?

and i think its fine...... if k2 set something and ppl trying to get around it, id be pissed off, too :P

enzoh

ok im using the vpn 1 month for 8$ (3 month 18$) been using for 3 days now no probs but i jus wanna know if anyone been banned using this one ? i dont wanna lose my 80 and gear <_< ... anyone ?

TopCat

ok im using the vpn 1 month for 8$ (3 month 18$) been using for 3 days now no probs but i jus wanna know if anyone been banned using this one ? i dont wanna lose my 80 and gear <_< ... anyone ?[/b]
    they banned my 2$ VPN though not the character..

DeathInTheNight

Unhappy

so 2 diffrent ip&#39;s.

crazy[/b]

If that was the case then no one would use internet cafes, you aint guarenteed to be able to use the same pc all the time.
    Dun worry, I think ur safe

how about u lvl ur own acct people who share get no respect

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

ouch.. well at least maybe they will get some hackers... sucks about your acct tho

smknguns

wtf gay. my friend got our acct banned cause of proxy

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011