Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Just so you know, You may be banned.

This is a discussion on Just so you know, You may be banned. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yeah I asked the gold bar fuckers if they got banned. They said they didn't. Are you sure it was ...
Page: 3

Banned

Yeah I asked the gold bar fuckers if they got banned. They said they didn't. Are you sure it was the proxy? Maybe false ban? What were you doing before you got banned? You play Carnac West. They have one of the most retarded gms on that server. He banned me for standing in the middle of CZ while I was waiting for him to ban a bunch of macroers on top of a building killing a bitfrost monument. He banned me before he banned them.

Glad it happened. Been playing since USKO opened, think it's time.[/b]
    Wasn't ur server kinda lame anyways? xD

Banned

If that's the case, someone should go koxp on every proxy available that people are using on ko4life, no sharing ftw.[/b]
    Yeah be a hypocrite now. Didn't you buy your account in Xigenon? Yeah you bought the old Angelsdream. Not only did you buy the account knowing that it had a history of scamming, but since you didn't get affected by this you are criticizing other people for doing the same thing that you have done in the past.

Can I tell him to shut the fuck up? Or would that be considered a flame?

I guess he doesn't give a shit about "sharing accounts" or "selling accounts" when it comes to him making money

http://z11.invisionfree.com/knightonlinera...=140643&hl=
    http://z11.invisionfree.com/knightonlinera...=140646&hl=
    http://z11.invisionfree.com/knightonlinera...=140642&hl=

Too bad

I would post Ko4life threads, but ranking is easier for search.

Lets go to your house and beat the shit out of you? How about that? Lets start by you pming me your address so I can buy a big ass bat just to knock your face in. We can call it "cleansing". We live in the same city. It is so much easier than banning proxies and it will surely help the game.

Kreeden

Thumbs down

Wasn't ur server kinda lame anyways? xD[/b]
    I got 65 in west and me and Fierce clan said bun this, left for east. I just got up to around lvl68, 4 gems from master and full gear and I got banned. Fun stuff really.

Banned

I got 65 in west and me and Fierce clan said bun this, left for east. I just got up to around lvl68, 4 gems from master and full gear and I got banned. Fun stuff really.[/b]
    I am sorry man. Shit happens. Atleast you realize that this is just a game and didn't try to hang yourself and that is what matters. Try a first person shooter game. Atleast you know when you get banned from a server its because you called the admin a retard.

sexy Owa

all the gg quit ages ago...stop pretending ur a gg when ur just whats good of the garbage we left behind
    owned
    :P[/b]
    thats the harshest thing you've said in a long while

but paperownz has posted your ticket out of this problem, your only problem is finding out where to send it

tommyleonghk

Those that uses proxy might have a chance of being banned...what about those not using proxy but play in the same country... will that result in a ban?

i have my own character but sometimes i just log onto my friend's lv80 warrior just for pk.... will that result in a ban? :lol:

oldboy

Those that uses proxy might have a chance of being banned...what about those not using proxy but play in the same country... will that result in a ban?

i have my own character but sometimes i just log onto my friend's lv80 warrior just for pk.... will that result in a ban? :lol:[/b]
    prolly not....but its k2 they gonna ban any1 that doesnt subscribe to Heavenfire

Banned

i have my own character but sometimes i just log onto my friend's lv80 warrior just for pk.... will that result in a ban? :lol:[/b]
    I doubt it. Some people play from work, school, home. K2 isn't that stupid.

I got a ton of accounts, I just logged them all to check and one of them says server is under mtnc, I tried others worked, tried it again and again same message, no proxy no nada, haven't logged in 4 months...weird.

I got a ton of accounts, I just logged them all to check and one of them says server is under mtnc, I tried others worked, tried it again and again same message, no proxy no nada, haven't logged in 4 months...weird.[/b]
    weird. LOOKS LIKE THEYRE BANNING ENGLISH /CANADA PLAYERS> LOOKOUT

oldboy

weird. LOOKS LIKE THEYRE BANNING ENGLISH /CANADA PLAYERS> LOOKOUT [/b]
    any1 outside of Turky/China is in deep trouble....they can always rest easy

stefann

I know few friends who got baned 75lvl+ crazy geared
    And they are from Canada

well from what i see they arent banning people just those that use proxy cant log

my sharer cant log a priest he used to play but i can cause im from usa and the priest is registered in usa

tommyleonghk

I got a ton of accounts, I just logged them all to check and one of them says server is under mtnc, I tried others worked, tried it again and again same message, no proxy no nada, haven't logged in 4 months...weird.[/b]
    I think they ban accounts that are inactive for a few months.... this once happened to an old clannie of mine (already quit).. he had to move to a new town and his new home dont have internet...it took him 3 months to get back his internet....and next thing was his account got banned......... (our accounts are K2 property tho)

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast