Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Just so you know, You may be banned.

This is a discussion on Just so you know, You may be banned. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; maybe just so ppl who play fair dont have to compete with a bunch of shared lvl 80s that were ...
Page: 5

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

maybe just so ppl who play fair dont have to compete with a bunch of shared lvl 80s that were lvled 24/7 ?[/b]

Ya and the ones that do play fair have to deal with all the fucking speed hackers, dupers, and koxpers. Im sure thats fair also. Fuk K2

banaanc

Ya and the ones that do play fair have to deal with all the fucking speed hackers, dupers, and koxpers. Im sure thats fair also. Fuk K2[/b]
    ~dont catch thiefs, there are murderers somewhere...

John Senior Member NaturalBornKillah's Avatar

$2 a month[/b]
    dude im sorry to say that was dumb of u :S the $2/month is a SHARED IP , everyone who uses it share the same ip.so if 50 dudes got the $2 a month VPN K2 sees that 50 different accounts are logging in with the same IP :/

u should have gotten the static one ><
    oh well im sorry for ur loss

no its not fair.... they let go of the wall hackers, koxpers, speed hackers but they ban a proxy user just becasue a freind wants to play on the same account?

I should be able to decide who plays my account, its my responsibility if anything gets lost, K2 shouldnt have any business with sharing.[/b]
    So you think sharing is Fair ??
    - Well I fucking dont, this game is made for 1 player only and not a bunch of kids who play on a same sharacter so they can sell it later.
    - Speed hackers , wall hackers will always be there and you should know that, but sharing is dieing out.
    Sharing accounts is not legal and sad for you if you cant get your sin or warrior to 77 or what ever to pwn noobs who lvl their sharacter on their own. Noobs like me who will pwn your ass when i get my lvl. <_<
    -I should be able to decide who plays my account, its my responsibility if anything gets lost, K2 shouldnt have any business with sharing. WRONG
    okey you decide who play ur account, ok go use the dam proxy its your RESPONSIBILITY.

peintre

you DOO realise this is only a disatvantage too the english/spanish/frensh speakers..
    americans and turks can share their char without any problems.. with their own country people
    this just meens if lets take a hypothitically one..
    someone from denmark (5mil inhabitants) wanna share his char with someone from another country..(outa 5 mil in dk.. 3 is active. on diez and 11 are low active..

from turkey.. theres maybee what on diez.. 20,000 active/semi active players

soo this meens.. even more lvl 80s will bee strictly only turkish(due too sharing a char too lvl it up too 80)

this all comes down too the fact.. ko will become more turkish oriented get used 2 it--- your the slaves off american owners who simply lacks intelligence

did i forget to osay go vote bush or your a terorist, ups new name is mccain.. gogo mccain the name of the future for keeping the stupid people at all the top posts in the stats

So you think sharing is Fair ??
    - Well I fucking dont, this game is made for 1 player only and not a bunch of kids who play on a same sharacter so they can sell it later.
    - Speed hackers , wall hackers will always be there and you should know that, but sharing is dieing out.
    Sharing accounts is not legal and sad for you if you cant get your sin or warrior to 77 or what ever to pwn noobs who lvl their sharacter on their own. Noobs like me who will pwn your ass when i get my lvl. <_<
    -I should be able to decide who plays my account, its my responsibility if anything gets lost, K2 shouldnt have any business with sharing. WRONG
    okey you decide who play ur account, ok go use the dam proxy its your RESPONSIBILITY.[/b]
    The point is im fuking paying for everything, and i should be the one to decide who can and cant play my account not some dumbass company that cant even ban the real cheaters who ruin the goddamn game little by little everyday. You act as if i am the only one who shares, there was PLENTY of ppl who did it before the patch so wtf are you talking about

banaanc

im fuking paying so i can enjoy game, and getting rid of ... who share to get lvl 80s is helping, at least its better than nothing

The point is im fuking paying for everything, and i should be the one to decide who can and cant play my account not some dumbass company that cant even ban the real cheaters who ruin the goddamn game little by little everyday. You act as if i am the only one who shares, there was PLENTY of ppl who did it before the patch so wtf are you talking about[/b]
    I am sorry but you do realize u r a cheaters who ruin the goddamn game little by little everyday. ? CUZ SHARING AINT LEGIT
    and like I said be4 If you wanna share FIne got get a proxy and get banned . I DONT CARE .!
    and common, I act like u r the only one who share ?? Slap Slap Hit Hit intil you bleed.
    -Stop acting like this is a dum thing k2 did, go lvl you littel princess.

ow I got you by the balls right there man :P

Well before nobody gave a shit about SHARING NOT BEING LEGAL. So i guess your saying everybody who share/shared before are cheaters? just like koxpers, speedhackers, dupers? you must be out of your mind then. Seems like to me your just jealous you had nobody to share with. I wouldn&#39;t mind if this was a temporary ban, i would have just waited it out and played solo again, but perminant ban for a proxy??? <_<

Well before nobody gave a shit about SHARING NOT BEING LEGAL. So i guess your saying everybody who share/shared before are cheaters? just like koxpers, speedhackers, dupers? you must be out of your mind then. Seems like to me your just jealous you had nobody to share with. I wouldn&#39;t mind if this was a temporary ban, i would have just waited it out and played solo again, but perminant ban for a proxy??? <_<[/b]
    Well before nobody gave a shit about SHARING NOT BEING LEGAL.
    - ow theres always peoepl who care. So stop the Bs.!

So i guess your saying everybody who share/shared before are cheaters? just like koxpers, speedhackers, dupers? you must be out of your mind then.
    - Well think about it, its Just like I am doing a exp bug. So yeaa I am crazy.

Seems like to me your just jealous you had nobody to share with.
    - YES finaly you got it , what ya want a cookie.? All it takes is 1 post on ko4life and you got urself 3 or more sharerers. Soo Think again.

I wouldn&#39;t mind if this was a temporary ban, i would have just waited it out and played solo again, but perminant ban for a proxy??? <_<
    -Just like np bug ur transfer dont ya think ? ( I hope I know what happens when you np bug or transfer )

Anything more you would like to add ??
    -Cuz i am here the whole night ya know

Exp bug and sharing is not the same zzzz , Im paying for the account therefore its mine...i should decide who gets to play on it. The patch was made because of too many complaints on being hacked. It is certainly not my fault that people give out their secret question answer and seal password to people they just met or think they can trust. Then they bombard K2 asking for rollbacks because of their lack of responsibility.

ok And you know that how ??
    And pls you get exp whlie you sleep with a sharer right = you koxp you get exp while you sleepas well right.
    -This is how I see it.!
    And I realy dont think it was becuz of to many complains , They alredy got a auto repond for that so duh.
    last thing Would you explain how exp bug is deif from a sharer ?? I realy wanna hear what you got to say.
    -owow And when you make your account theres some rules you have to agree, I know nobody reads them but maybe you should read them be4 poeting that Sharing is legit and that you should deceid who playes on your account.( read and learn ) dummy

Proximus

ok And you know that how ??
    And pls you get exp whlie you sleep with a sharer right = you koxp you get exp while you sleepas well right.
    -This is how I see it.!
    And I realy dont think it was becuz of to many complains , They alredy got a auto repond for that so duh.
    last thing Would you explain how exp bug is deif from a sharer ?? I realy wanna hear what you got to say.
    -owow And when you make your account theres some rules you have to agree, I know nobody reads them but maybe you should read them be4 poeting that Sharing is legit and that you should deceid who playes on your account.( read and learn ) dummy[/b]
    omfg shutup, its not illegal to share acc, they just wont give you CS if you do.

omfg shutup, its not illegal to share acc, they just wont give you CS if you do.[/b]
    me like y sign plz go hang ur self

Proximus

me like y sign plz go hang ur self[/b]
    That doesnt even make sense you faking dumbass

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast