Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Just so you know, You may be banned.

This is a discussion on Just so you know, You may be banned. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; it IS forbidden to share accs(except for some cases) by ToS so if your brain is too stupid(or non existing) ...
Page: 6

banaanc

it IS forbidden to share accs(except for some cases) by ToS

so if your brain is too stupid(or non existing) to understand that, thats your problem

good now you know what I thout when I saw ur post , retard

Proximus

good now you know what I thout when I saw ur post , retard[/b]

it IS forbidden to share accs(except for some cases) by ToS

so if your brain is too stupid(or non existing) to understand that, thats your problem[/b]
    Suck my faking cock

banaanc

rofl

EastonLemon

stfu
    at least he has the shit to go to 60+
    whereas you stay dcz.
    dont talk smack you little cunt[/b]
    I dont get what you're saying?

Bragging about having no life.. All it takes to go 60+ is plat and too many man hours..

Life > videogames, get your priorities straight.

And if sharing accounts is legal than koxp should be too. But its not so GG.

Steefo_o

banaanc just gtfo out of here u random person :/

Well before nobody gave a shit about SHARING NOT BEING LEGAL. [/b]
    Steef and who tha fk are you exactly ?
    See ya in 10 Hours

Boyce

banaanc just gtfo out of here u random person :/[/b]
    And your known? Stfu tard

banaanc

banaanc just gtfo out of here u random person :/[/b]

hmmmm nop(at least for 1 hour 46 min) and not my fault ppl cant understand sharing isnt legal, cause its written in tos(and in this topic for some 10 times)

peinlich

not only ppl who shared got ban =(

Steefo_o

And your known? Stfu tard[/b]

did i said that? im totaly not lols
    now gtfo its jsut an info topic not glad u bann topic shit

banaanc

not only ppl who shared got ban =([/b]
    not saying anything about them, but proxies are on ppls own risk, tho it sucks getting banned for that kinda s..t.

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

ok And you know that how ??
    And pls you get exp whlie you sleep with a sharer right = you koxp you get exp while you sleepas well right.
    -This is how I see it.!
    And I realy dont think it was becuz of to many complains , They alredy got a auto repond for that so duh.
    last thing Would you explain how exp bug is deif from a sharer ?? I realy wanna hear what you got to say.
    -owow And when you make your account theres some rules you have to agree, I know nobody reads them but maybe you should read them be4 poeting that Sharing is legit and that you should deceid who playes on your account.( read and learn ) dummy[/b]
    Hmm i dont know, maybe your just dumb? It was said by Linus on the official KO forum that the patch was created because a lot of people were complaining about getting hacked.

And for the future learn to write properly you sound like a caveman. Retard.

Kreeden

me like y sign plz go hang ur self[/b]
    Who do you think you are? If you're really this angry about something this small you really must of been ignored as child to demand this much attention. Go talk to NaidenZ, you guys would be best of friends. All I did was come and say hey, you will be banned take extra precaution about VPN proxy. Just wanted to let people know they aren't as safe as they think they with this.

People have been sharing forever and there's no need to create such a fuss over it. Weather or not I get lvl70 now or later it's bound to happen. At least this way we can keep competitive with others and have time to do other things. Now please, if you could just get off that chair and pull the dick out of your ass we can move on. Grow up kiddo. Don't bother replying because I won't read it. I don't need to keep spamming useless comments and flames to others.

kibal

Just quit the game...no point in playing anymore anyways, all the competition is gone now and most of the bad ppl run free...so wheres the justice? Obviously it's on vacation, just take a break kyle :S

But its really good to post this, unless u want ur account banned dont proxy it...[/b]
    You mean the fair competition has begun right? .24/7 xping a char by 3 guys was fair right? lolz.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast