Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Just so you know, You may be banned.

This is a discussion on Just so you know, You may be banned. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; seems like a personal problem...
Page: 7

Arktic

seems like a personal problem

peinlich

not saying anything about them, but proxies are on ppls own risk, tho it sucks getting banned for that kinda s..t.[/b]
    im not talking about proxy... VPN isnt a proxy right?i dont realy know but its not disallowed to use VPN ...i think Lusin or something said it...ppl got ban cuz of the koxpers who used the same VPN (share IP) or proxy...

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

I got bannd for using usa-vpn.com 2$ a month.
    I had to use this because of my retarded internet is based in europe and i pm'd linus and he said i'll have to use a proxy and said it is allowed.

So fuking annoying.

peinlich

I got bannd for using usa-vpn.com 2$ a month.
    I had to use this because of my retarded internet is based in europe and i pm'd linus and he said i'll have to use a proxy and said it is allowed.

So fuking annoying.[/b]
    ye thats what i said^^ its allowed but we get ban for it oO?!
    K2 dont care about ppl they will say go create a new acc buy platinum and u wont get bann again xD

Lag0nx

I am sorry but you do realize u r a cheaters who ruin the goddamn game little by little everyday. ? CUZ SHARING AINT LEGIT
    and like I said be4 If you wanna share FIne got get a proxy and get banned . I DONT CARE .!
    and common, I act like u r the only one who share ?? Slap Slap Hit Hit intil you bleed.
    -Stop acting like this is a dum thing k2 did, go lvl you littel princess.

ow I got you by the balls right there man :P[/b]
    Hi, your the only retard out here in this topic, dumbass if you prefer to waste countless hours EXPING have fun,i rather play with my Friends, it's much more fun to see your char online more,and i don't mean for XPING,even for pking,just having it online, Not all sharers are for xp,sometimes just 1 xps, and just because some people beat your level doesnt mean you need to cry about it like a little pussy,even at level 74 i owned people level 80.
    stop defending k2 with this dumbest patch ever.

ok And you know that how ??
    And pls you get exp whlie you sleep with a sharer right = you koxp you get exp while you sleepas well right.
    -This is how I see it.!
    And I realy dont think it was becuz of to many complains , They alredy got a auto repond for that so duh.
    last thing Would you explain how exp bug is deif from a sharer ?? I realy wanna hear what you got to say.
    -owow And when you make your account theres some rules you have to agree, I know nobody reads them but maybe you should read them be4 poeting that Sharing is legit and that you should deceid who playes on your account.( read and learn ) dummy[/b]
    i hope u have some friends in RL or otherwise u won't post this crap.
    There r some ppl who have RL,who can't play more than 2hrs per day.Those ppl play with their friends for over 3 years,they invested their money in this game and now they r fuked by company who got those money.Some ppl already have lvl80 characters with uber gear,they lost big amount of USD there and u don't care.
    K2 should take care more of those ppl who use speed hack and other koxp shits,i really don't know any1 gg player who plays solo on my server.

banaanc

dun start exping/friends/rl stuff cause then it seems you think that koxp/exp bugging etc are ok too, cause it all just saves time expin.

same rules for everybody.

dun start exping/friends/rl stuff cause then it seems you think that koxp/exp bugging etc are ok too, cause it all just saves time expin.

same rules for everybody.[/b]
    Well all i can say is that u don't have friends in this game,coz if u have u won't talk like this.There r many ppl who shares,as i said 90% ppl who i know share account.Speaking that crap about friends is not what they want to see as backup in this situation

banaanc

whats the point of having friends online, if you cant play at the same time, and anyway its against the rules so i just dont share.

dell123

K2 i think have done the wrong thing in making this.

i hope u have some friends in RL or otherwise u won't post this crap.
    There r some ppl who have RL,who can't play more than 2hrs per day.Those ppl play with their friends for over 3 years,they invested their money in this game and now they r fuked by company who got those money.Some ppl already have lvl80 characters with uber gear,they lost big amount of USD there and u don't care.
    K2 should take care more of those ppl who use speed hack and other koxp shits,i really don't know any1 gg player who plays solo on my server.[/b]
    roughly quoting an argument made in another thread, to: all the sharers that justify it by stating they have a RL and they can't afford to level their own account "if you have a RL and really don't care about this game, why the fuck do you need to be level 80 in KO?"

and to your second part about losing a big amount of USD. K2 owns the accounts whether or not you babashop $10,000 worth of items onto it. they can shut down the game and give you no compensation, no warning, nada. they can ban your account if they dislike you. that's just how it is. if you think that's unfair, oh well. it's perfectly legal. if you dislike it so much, then don't put $10,000 onto something that isn't yours and pretend its safe.

i am neutral to the issue of sharing, but the people who are talking shit because they were "unrightfully" banned for using a proxy are seriously being two-faced on their opinion of K2. proxies are indeed used by numerous cheaters to get around blocks and bans and i think its a common move by any online gaming company to ban anyone who uses a proxy.

and i think everyone here needs to SHUT THE FUCK UP about K2 banning proxies and "not actual hackers."

edit:
    Im paying for the account therefore its mine...i should decide who gets to play on it.[/b]
    wrong

Proximus

Tough words :wacko:

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

its just the IP that is banned, your account isn't.

Change the ip some how and la la la

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Change the ip some how and la la la[/b]
    youve tried this?

Change the ip some how and la la la[/b]
    wrong <_<
    @assailant tried...

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast