Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Just so you know, You may be banned.

This is a discussion on Just so you know, You may be banned. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i tryed. and its working for me....
Page: 8

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

i tryed. and its working for me.

i tryed. and its working for me.[/b]
    not for me
    my freaking merchant account got banned

and you've changed your IP to the one which it got banned on? I got my mate to logon my char for me and he could login fine, so obviously the account isn't banned just the VPN server i was using

yeah a friend of mine tried to log it...
    cant

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

and you've changed your IP to the one which it got banned on? I got my mate to logon my char for me and he could login fine, so obviously the account isn't banned just the VPN server i was using [/b]
    how did you change the IP, maybe he was doing it the wrong way.

pls tell
    u never know

well the usa-vpn was based on Ohio i think, he is from texas and could login with his normal ip like everyday.

Right now, im trying to get my country changed through CS, my mates have done it and ill be able to aswell.

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

well the usa-vpn was based on Ohio i think, he is from texas and could login with his normal ip like everyday.

Right now, im trying to get my country changed through CS, my mates have done it and ill be able to aswell.[/b]
    I'm in New York and i cant log , my support ticket even says the account has been closed so i don't know what you did.

guess whos back .!

AsSaiLaNT9082
    Wow you got me with the linus thing, BRAVO, Will you reply on the other shit i said too ?? oh wait you cant cuz you Know that you just gonna get ur ass kicked.
    and I am Still learning eng you reatrted piece of shit.

Ok kreeden I wont reply to you, but u r still a moron cuz I wasnt flaming you. Just reply to me and I will.

Lagons ME NO UNDERSTAND YOU AGA. (Its to easy realy)

Trueloves ye I know its sux that someone lost their items and blabalbal but they had that comming.! Sad but fair.

And to all the flames, its funny how you idiots try so hard to put me down realy.

caveman. Retard
    ignored as child
    seems like a personal problem
    your the only retard out here in this topic
    even at level 74 i owned people level 80
    hope u have some friends in RL

Thx for the laugh boys, loveya.

roughly quoting an argument made in another thread, to: all the sharers that justify it by stating they have a RL and they can't afford to level their own account "if you have a RL and really don't care about this game, why the fuck do you need to be level 80 in KO?"

and to your second part about losing a big amount of USD. K2 owns the accounts whether or not you babashop $10,000 worth of items onto it. they can shut down the game and give you no compensation, no warning, nada. they can ban your account if they dislike you. that's just how it is. if you think that's unfair, oh well. it's perfectly legal. if you dislike it so much, then don't put $10,000 onto something that isn't yours and pretend its safe.

i am neutral to the issue of sharing, but the people who are talking shit because they were "unrightfully" banned for using a proxy are seriously being two-faced on their opinion of K2. proxies are indeed used by numerous cheaters to get around blocks and bans and i think its a common move by any online gaming company to ban anyone who uses a proxy.

and i think everyone here needs to SHUT THE FUCK UP about K2 banning proxies and "not actual hackers."

edit:

wrong[/b]
    Actually i don't have lvl80,altough i play since start of Gira and i am almoast lvl76 there.As i said i am glad that my sharer can continue to play,read carefully!I wanna say i am gonna lose some friends and 1 truly friend and that is my sharer.Sometimes i don't log for days,sometimes i can play 3hrs+ a day,but i can say i am not addicted that much to just play.I tried to explain that new patch is the dumbest thing made by K2.And u r wrong about profit after this patch.I already know 20+ ppl who quit it,just from my server,wonder how much is total from all servers.
    As some1 said Life>video games,try to make urself to not play more than 3hrs per day then reduce it for 2hrs and u will be ok.Then u will realise that u need sharer

Well theres Alwayas a turk or two who will take over those empty rooms

DarK

weird. LOOKS LIKE THEYRE BANNING ENGLISH /CANADA PLAYERS> LOOKOUT [/b]

I know few friends who got baned 75lvl+ crazy geared
    And they are from Canada[/b]
    GOOD THING I GOT OUT BEFORE IT WAS TOO LATE!!

xboxlive > ko

ps. didnt read any of this topic after these 2 posts

ps2. sux for you kyle

iiason

heard some cn got banned.

but bak on topic.

if ur using ip proxy and acc is banned, wouldn't it mean the acc is banned, not the ip? since ur using a proxy to get over the ip barrier?

magnified

bad idea goin east

come back to west plxxxxx

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast