Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Just so you know, You may be banned.

This is a discussion on Just so you know, You may be banned. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; its a bit too late for em to come back now...
Page: 9

its a bit too late for em to come back now

Never knew it was so many sharers. So a good gun character should be good guns, and when they say I have a lvl ?? character, it is we have a lvl ?? character. So everyone want to play with levels they can not earn by themselves.

Sad so that so many can not be happy with what they earned on their own time and money (PUS buys only).

TOS say no support for sharers, but you are crying for some.

You guys made your choice.

And he was just warning the community that you can no longer be comfortable with your current ways.

Sharing isnt LEGIT.

Read TOS kkXbb.

It say no support. So if you sharer, you can not get any of K2s shitty support. In turn any sharer choose to put his account in jepordy. Chance taken due to the "Have to have now attitude".

Morally is it fair for any one to play against the work of 2-? players? It is no lifer choice to level crazy. And it is fair for have to compete against him.

Everyone make their own choices in the end.

Icy

man i like this topic it was made to inform those about the bans and
    dumb fucks like this come up with stupid shit like this to say

You mean the fair competition has begun right? .24/7 xping a char by 3 guys was fair right? lolz.[/b]
    it is fair if he wants to do it then he will....koxp isnt fair but you still see it around right....speed hacks still around
    definitly not fair still around

so cry us a river, build a bridge and jump off it for us oke

edit:

wrong[/b]
    bro what makes you think your right. Its his account and he can do whatever he wants with it

Never knew it was so many sharers. So a good gun character should be good guns, and when they say I have a lvl ?? character, it is we have a lvl ?? character. So everyone want to play with levels they can not earn by themselves.

Sad so that so many can not be happy with what they earned on their own time and money (PUS buys only).
    TOS say no support for sharers, but you are crying for some.

You guys made your choice.

And he was just warning the community that you can no longer be comfortable with your current ways.[/b]
    I think they knew what they was getting into when they started to share. Its obvious that people arent happy about
    the things they get i am sure sometime in this game you let someone log you or you gave them your info... pretty sure you didnt think that way when it happened

It say no support. So if you sharer, you can not get any of K2s shitty support. In turn any sharer choose to put his account in jepordy. Chance taken due to the "Have to have now attitude".

Morally is it fair for any one to play against the work of 2-? players? It is no lifer choice to level crazy. And it is fair for have to compete against him.

Everyone make their own choices in the end.[/b]
    who cares about how much you can cry over how many people are playing an account
    is it fair that you are too noob to find someone to play your account so you get jealous of those who can?

o and for ko's CS its easy all you have to do is say your mom or dad doesn't live with you can they log the account to buy prem or something and k2 can't find a problem with that learn more about k2 and you find ways around everything kk baba

firenewbie11

srry if this has been answered but Ur only banned if u use proxy right? Not for sharing.

tommyleonghk

wat support? where? :lol:

yo

it is fair if he wants to do it then he will....koxp isnt fair but you still see it around right....speed hacks still around
    definitly not fair still around[/b]
    in essence, you are equating koxping/speed hacks to sharing

bro what makes you think your right. Its his account and he can do whatever he wants with it[/b]
    it's not what i "think" or what i "feel," it's fact. K2 owns the accounts. doesn't matter if he buys prem or not.

© Account. By agreeing to the User Agreement you agree that you do not own the Account you use to access the Service, the characters The Company stores on The Company servers, the game items and the in-game virtual money in the Account, or any other data which the servers and accounts are comprised of. The Account, characters, game items, in-game virtual money and any other data which the servers and accounts are comprised of, are properties of The Company.

Actually i don't have lvl80,altough i play since start of Gira and i am almoast lvl76 there.As i said i am glad that my sharer can continue to play,read carefully!I wanna say i am gonna lose some friends and 1 truly friend and that is my sharer.Sometimes i don't log for days,sometimes i can play 3hrs+ a day,but i can say i am not addicted that much to just play.I tried to explain that new patch is the dumbest thing made by K2.And u r wrong about profit after this patch.I already know 20+ ppl who quit it,just from my server,wonder how much is total from all servers.
    As some1 said Life>video games,try to make urself to not play more than 3hrs per day then reduce it for 2hrs and u will be ok.Then u will realise that u need sharer[/b]
    i just fucking refuted the life>ko argument and you use it to argue against it? i'm level 75. i haven't had a sharer. i have been playing since the beginning of olympia (november 21 2005). i don't feel a burning desire to be level 80/have a shit-ton of np. even if sharing was legal, i don't need it. there are many other people that feel the same way as me.

so desperate to get your name up there on the new servers that you resort to sharing with multiple people in order to gain an advantage on everyone else (most people do not play with sharers). and when confronted about this issue, you simply degrade the opponent by saying they do not have lives like you.

seriously i'm trying to make this clear for you.

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH PEOPLE HAVING/NOT HAVING LIVES. PERHAPS, PEOPLE ARE NOT AS DESPERATE AS YOU/YOUR SHARERS TO HOLD THAT ARTIFICAL NUMBER ONE SPOT ON SERVERS THAT YOU SO PATHETICALLY DESIRE?

EDIT: WTF
    who cares about how much you can cry over how many people are playing an account
    is it fair that you are too noob to find someone to play your account so you get jealous of those who can?[/b]
    what the fuck does skill level have ANYTHING to do with finding a fucking sharer? are you fucking serious? seriously man. you parade around this thread calling everyone dumbfucks that need lives, yet you insist on writing the most dipshit remarks in the thread.

DON'T fucking flatter yourself. you are a fucking RANDOM. there is NOTHING to be jealous of

please sit the fuck down

edit#2: i retract this statement about fierce, i think i was overreacting. i'll keep the rest in though.

in essence, you are equating koxping/speed hacks to sharing
    it's not what i "think" or what i "feel," it's fact. K2 owns the accounts. doesn't matter if he buys prem or not.

© Account. By agreeing to the User Agreement you agree that you do not own the Account you use to access the Service, the characters The Company stores on The Company servers, the game items and the in-game virtual money in the Account, or any other data which the servers and accounts are comprised of. The Account, characters, game items, in-game virtual money and any other data which the servers and accounts are comprised of, are properties of The Company.
    i just fucking refuted the life>ko argument and you use it to argue against it? i'm level 75. i haven't had a sharer. i have been playing since the beginning of olympia (november 21 2005). i don't feel a burning desire to be level 80/have a shit-ton of np. even if sharing was legal, i don't need it. there are many other people that feel the same way as me.

so desperate to get your name up there on the new servers that you resort to sharing with multiple people in order to gain an advantage on everyone else (most people do not play with sharers). and when confronted about this issue, you simply degrade the opponent by saying they do not have lives like you.

seriously i'm trying to make this clear for you.

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH PEOPLE HAVING/NOT HAVING LIVES. PERHAPS, PEOPLE ARE NOT AS DESPERATE AS YOU/YOUR SHARERS TO HOLD THAT ARTIFICAL NUMBER ONE SPOT ON SERVERS THAT YOU SO PATHETICALLY DESIRE?

EDIT: WTF
    what the fuck does skill level have ANYTHING to do with finding a fucking sharer? are you fucking serious? seriously man. you parade around this thread calling everyone dumbfucks that need lives, yet you insist on writing the most dipshit remarks in the thread.

DON'T fucking flatter yourself. you are a fucking RANDOM. there is NOTHING to be jealous of

please sit the fuck down

edit#2: i retract this statement about fierce, i think i was overreacting. i'll keep the rest in though.[/b]
    If u play since start of that server then u used to play with ppl who shares accounts.If 1 of ur friends fuked and u speak like that i am glad then tha i don't have a friend like.I am wondering what do u think when u see urself in a mirror,greedy person?
    And once more,i know a tons of ppl and they all shares accounts i really don't know what r u talking about lol.
    I hope u will continue to play this game even if u stay alone in cz,then u can get all riotes for urself omg

Karpsu

Didn't bother to read the whole thread but I asked Linus on PM's on the official forums if using a proxy might get you banned and he answered that it will not.

Exact quote:
    As far as proxies go... c'mon, I'm never going to say "Hey everyone, get proxies and share accounts!" but, as you mentioned, you're of course entitled to your privacy and are not going to banned for using one, providing you're playing fair from behind it and not bugging/exploiting or anything.[/b]
    EDIT: I did ask this right after the 1527 patch of whatever so I don't know if K2 has once again managed to change their policy.

Trueloves stop making this stupid posts , if you dont have anything to say just stfu. you write the same bs every freaking time common.
    And you dont know anybody whos gg without a sharer ?
    -Well like you said u r only 2-3 hours in game so wtf do you know.? Stop being stupid man you just sound reatrted.
    -Tank is making a point here, if you dont understand it just shut it.

There is nothing wrong with sharing IMO
    if u wanna share, share
    if u dont, dont
    SIMPLE EH?

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

its a bit too late for em to come back now[/b]
    lol yea, my west character is on the same account as my east anyway

sharing was against TOS when i started playing, it was changed at one time to sharers not geting k2 support but was alloweed.

now that its changed im happy.

sharing is teh equivelant to koxping for exp(ur sharers get exp for u just like koxp- you dont haev to do it), babashopping for money (ur sharers get money for you- wether its moradon, going to events, farming or boss drops), its the equivelant of NP transfer- ur sharers PK for you.

its simply not fair for people who play by themselves the LEGIT way and the way it should be.

i knwo its really hard to get lvl 80 by urself without sharers but thats the way its meant to be.

the game is better when thers only a few high lvl's but people are greedy so they need 3-4 sharers they think to be succesful in the game, these people need to stop being so serius.

no wonder so many people quit ko, maye u hsud play afew hours a day/week instead of 50 hours a week then u wont get bored.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast