Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Just a thought

This is a discussion on Just a thought within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Don't know how to start but i'll try. There are 14k registered people on this forum. What if those 14k ...
Page: 1

Tristan

Don't know how to start but i'll try. There are 14k registered people on this forum. What if those 14k send 50 usd each to a paypal account so ko4life could start their own ko server. Would that be possible?

No1 would play that server i think...would u leave ur lvl 80 warrior?Ur In+1 Ib+0 We+3 We+3 Rocs+3?I wouldnt...
    Just an example

50usd ? no ty ._.

50usd ? no ty ._.[/b]
    +1

*2200 Posts*

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

assuming if even 50% of those 14k accounts r real AND non-scammers

Psy

According to Festo we get 12c per ad clicked!! all we need to do is click an ad 1000 times.

JimXrOx

wouldnt be easier to try and find some companies to support the server? through advertisment and/or even hosting their sites

Couldnt do an english version of KO anyway due to K2. And its not 12c per ad click if u read it correctly. Hopefully when we reach the milestone of xxx $ we will be able to buy our own server

how much $ do e-games need for this? i think it will be more than 700000....
    and for good server u need really good server (pc) and its next money... sure it can go back in premium and other shits but who would do that?

JimXrOx

Couldnt do an english version of KO anyway due to K2. And its not 12c per ad click if u read it correctly. Hopefully when we reach the milestone of xxx $ we will be able to buy our own server[/b]

though that the language of the server is something that can be solved easily.. some monthg ago *somebody* had said that its possible to crack the client side of the game and change the language from spanish to english.. and besides.. having a bit of wrong spelling wont hurt anybody.

though that the language of the server is something that can be solved easily.. some monthg ago *somebody* had said that its possible to crack the client side of the game and change the language from spanish to english.. and besides.. having a bit of wrong spelling wont hurt anybody.[/b]
    yea there are many translator crack... friends used it on japko ... maybe it can work here too :P

Psy

Couldnt do an english version of KO anyway due to K2. And its not 12c per ad click if u read it correctly. Hopefully when we reach the milestone of xxx $ we will be able to buy our own server[/b]
    I'm sure I read your little comment on irc correctly.

According to Festo we get 12c per ad clicked!! all we need to do is click an ad 1000 times.[/b]
    maybe i am retarded noob but can u complain me what 12c means?

maybe i am retarded noob but can u complain me what 12c means?[/b]
    12 cent(s)?

just quessing h34r:

Infinite1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast