Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

just a thought about rogues sins

This is a discussion on just a thought about rogues sins within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; only skill that takes down someone's health is spike and perhaps bloody beast if they have lots of armor. The ...
Page: 2

TunaFishyMe

only skill that takes down someone's health is spike and perhaps bloody beast if they have lots of armor. The rest is just to keep it down while spike reloads. Low spike = low damage = never kill a tyhing

Banned

even with 2.1k ap, i spike most other sins for 550

Banned Senior Member

Undefined finally broke 1700 ap....

Not worth to use lobo hammer, since MP absorp weapons are only usefull if your skill takes alot of mana (eg howling sword for warrior, 400 mana a hit). Since spike needs only 100 mana a hit, its not worth to loose the stat points you put into STR and lets not also forget the fact you loose alot of AP. Only thing, you get 50 LR, which isnt worth at all.

Even the lacyoan built for warriors has my doubts. Personally, I would never use it since most partys nowadays consist of 1-2 partyhealers. I would prefer doing a higher dmg then spamming HP pots 24/7.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

well, actually, if u still hit hard with the lobo hammer, imagine your minor combo with it... =] u cud work out a nice combo of healing with pot/minoring :P

just a thought

i cant believe 20 posts and no 1 has said that rogues do not get any bonus for maces, only daggers and bows.

just like priest, a large breaker+7 would do more damage then an ex raptor+10

rogue with lobo/lycaon/lupus hammer is just retarded, you'd have around 1.2k ap (with really good gear) at 75+. your stats would suck beause you need to put.. what.. 50 points into str then another 50 into int (dont know exactly just guessing) so to even try this build is completely retarded

the only reason it works with warriors is because warriors have bonus to ALL weapons except dagger, bow, and staff

the only reason it works with warriors is because warriors have bonus to ALL weapons except dagger, bow, and staff[/b]
    +
    warrior needs only a 3rd stat to give (INT, str is maxed)
    warrior can have already +1.6k ap with totamic + lycaon
    warrior's lv 70 skill uses 400 mana which is expensive if u use it all the time at exping

you might not hit very hard but wow you would be so hard to take down with spam minor and hp pots

kibal

i cant believe 20 posts and no 1 has said that rogues do not get any bonus for maces[/b]
    Or... you can just use an MP absorb dagger. Even with 10%, a single spike gives you anywhere from 300-800 mana when spike only costs 100. Rogues have to give out too much stat points to use anything besides for daggers to attack with, also you dont get any AP that I know of, so your AP is even lower

Also, rogues using MP absorb in pk isn't even worth it

Luigi, I was going through about 2000-5000 soul pots a day during long PK times and exp ( stopped using the MP daggers around prob 63 or 64 )[/b]

Wrong phantomlink said it already

Rogues Barely use up mana except when minor healing.

Would be fun to try out but AP would probably suck

Banned Senior Member

Wrong phantomlink said it already[/b]

Not really I never personally even thought of, or would have tried using something other then a dagger, I was going to say that you must have daggers/bows to attack but I wasn't 100% sure so I never mentioned it ^_^

DiplomaticTank

u do get some ap wit mace actually
    but i was just wondering seeing as
    warriors get such a good second hand weapon
    an this adds dex an stuff u just need a +9 shard in
    ur main hand and shell set +8 and +1/2 uniques
    to make it work :wub:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12