Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

just thought id show this

This is a discussion on just thought id show this within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Oh and by the way, nice one. You have the same name as me :P...
Page: 2

stevouk

Oh and by the way, nice one. You have the same name as me :P

would be boring without turks , less noobs to own

Banned

turky goverment is doing somethign baout this..
    yall say never happen blah blah
    you know what screw you
    ANYTHIGN can happen

If turkey gets banned, knightonline will cease to exist. Their number one source of revenue is from Turkey. K2's fixed cost are the servers, and their variable costs are the employees.

Lets say the fixed cost per server is around 100, 000 dollars a month. $100, 000 x 24 = 2.4 million dollars.

They have around 20 employees. Lets assume their costs per month comes out to be $600, 000.

Their monthly profit is 2.2 million dollars. (I was told this by Greenster)

Their monthly revenue = 2.4 + .6 + 2.2 = 5.2 million dollars

90 % of their revenue comes from Turkey = .90 x 5.2 = 4.68 million

5.2 mil - 4.68 mil = $520 000 (other)

So with every month they stay in business, after Turkey gets banned, they would be losing 2.5 million dollars per month.

Ban Turkey = End

Its ironic, the people that are killing the game are also keeping it alive.

assailent

moemoney ur maths a lil off k2 has bout 95 employees i think and some of the other shit seems wrong too. If anything what would kick ass would be that because turkey got banned having less servers but ones that are actually packed with american ppl .

moemoney ur maths a lil off k2 has bout 95 employees i think and some of the other shit seems wrong too. If anything what would kick ass would be that because turkey got banned having less servers but ones that are actually packed with american ppl .[/b]
    No, I am not wrong. Those were just hypthetical numbers. Advertisement requires time. After Turkey supposedly gets banned, a load of American/European people aren't going to come out of the wood works. K2 have fixed costs which they have to pay every month. If Turkey gets banned, there is no possibility that K2 can cover those costs.

This isn't fairy land where you wave a magic wand and money grows on trees. This is real life.

Look what happened to MYKO and CNKO. They are selling items for Knight Cash to barely cover their cost and remain in business. Is that what you want for the future of USKO?

DCSHOEMAN2K4

You know, I hate cheating and immoral turks just as much as the next guy, but if 80% of the KNight Online population was gone, so would 80% of your xp partys, 80% of your merhcanters, and so on. I work the 2nd shift (2pm-11pm) so most of my gaming time is after Midnight when most Americans are in bed. No turks = No xp for me.... :blink:

Swizly

I think when Turks geht banned They will find a way To log ... Proxy change IP... NoWay and ko can't bann turks ... becouse to much are ingame the donw will get money when he bannd the turks sry babas im from swizerland

apoth0r

it's such a coincidence that Ataturk, the founder of modern Turkey, contains the word 'turk' .
    It's such a horrible sounding word too, say it with me 'turk' 'turk' 'turk', sounds like something my cat vomited the other morning

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12