Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Just wanted to mention...

This is a discussion on Just wanted to mention... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Wow, Your all idiot's whoever trys to defend k2 and that's putting it nicely, If I wanted to be mean... ...
Page: 2

Wow, Your all idiot's whoever trys to defend k2 and that's putting it nicely, If I wanted to be mean...

I would say, The group that is defending the company k2, is the most retarded retards that have ever walked the face of the planet - Like's getting raped anally by their bullshit fixes that apply new bugs each and every time, and also raped by their customer support then they don't offer ANY support for any problem, All their solutions they come up is either "We are fixing it" "We can't roll back" "Fuck off noob, You pay us to sleep".
    Sad to see people defend a shitty company like K2, if you want to say it's SOOOOOOOOO hard to run a company take a look at WoW Bud, They have 10million+ people active [at least I think] and they STILL don't have hardly any hackers, A few gold company's and power level company's. Jee wow, And your telling me no matter what company, The gm's for Blizzard can ACTIVELY ban cheaters,hackers, gold farmers out of millions of players, And k2 can't even manage a game that... compared to wow is barely active?[/b]

Wrong analogy. It's not like taxes, you don't have to pay K2 anything if you don't want.

As for the CS, I applied once for a trina that I didn't get when buying gold premium. The next day I didn't get a trina...nope, got 1K KC such that I could by something else if I felt like like.

Although everyone is coming down hard on K2 staff, and whoever else works there, do understand it's not that easy running a business, especially one which includes a lot of technological stuff. There will always be server crashes, lazy/unmotivated employees, delays and everything else.

I have been part of quite a few gaming communities in my team and I would like to state that KO does a swell job of staying in touch (not mentioning the CS^^) and keeping most promises.

They promised to fix Crude, Crystal and opal drop rate and they did. They ran into an issue so they did the best they could to correct it, yes I agree they should have roll back, but imagine you were one of those people who spent 30gb's that night and for some reason you lost both coins and the item after roll back? it happens.

All I'm saying is we need to be patient with them. I am also one of the people who were unable to logg in the past 16 hours, but I'm sure they're having an issue. Maybe no one was in the office on Sunday? if it's not fixed by tonight then I'll take back everything I said.

feel free to flame, really don't care much. I'm just tired of seeing all the twelve year old crying and complaining, as if they deserve something they don't. Just because you buy premium doesn't mean they should work harder to keep you happy. They make no such promises, except what the PUS indicates the premium will do.

Thx.[/b]

good of you to say this...

very true too...

i think KO is a fun game but has too many quirks and bugs.

with that, most people forget or are unaware that K2 is a company and KO is part of their business...their objective is to make money.

i would be surprised that theyre making much money at all, which is why they cant hire the staff needed to run a tight ship.
    some compare KO with WoW, for obvious reasons, but the comparisons are unfare because WoW has blizzard and tons of cash because of paying customers...whereas KO, who knows how many users dont pay anything and clog up the servers...ive read a handful of posts on these forums of proud players who dont pay a dime in playing KO...

bottom line is...USKO is 5+ years in running...just be thankful that theyve been able to do what they do for so long on their small shoe string budget.

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

very true too...

with that, most people forget or are unaware that K2 is a company and KO is part of their business...their objective is to make money.

i would be surprised that theyre making much money at all, which is why they cant hire the staff needed to run a tight ship.
    some compare KO with WoW, for obvious reasons, but the comparisons are unfare because WoW has blizzard and tons of cash because of paying customers...whereas KO, who knows how many users dont pay anything and clog up the servers...ive read a handful of posts on these forums of proud players who dont pay a dime in playing KO...

bottom line is...USKO is 5+ years in running...just be thankful that theyve been able to do what they do for so long on their small shoe string budget.
    [/b]
    El Oh El You are going to make me laugh now... I sugguest you listen an interview with Joshua Hong,CEO and Co-Founder of K2 Networks. You'll get your answer about how much money they are making....

http://gigaom.com/2008/02/03/the-gigaom-sh...ks-joshua-hong/

Ignore Me Senior Member

From what I see Boss Events are buzy and servers full. So I'm sure the Producer thinks he did well.

I've done buisness with Koreans before. If they make a mistake you get 2 hours of appologys and completely over the top self humiliation. The number and size of mistakes from a country so nerdish and meticulous is quite bizzare. Least Korean, Korean company I've come across.

El Oh El You are going to make me laugh now... I sugguest you listen an interview with Joshua Hong,CEO and Co-Founder of K2 Networks. You'll get your answer about how much money they are making....

http://gigaom.com/2008/02/03/the-gigaom-sh...ks-joshua-hong/[/b]
    ok

first off, its a glossy internet magazine program. his interview is fluff optimism and to be taken with a grain of salt.

second, he mentioned K2 makes "millions" from selling trinkets. millions could mean 2 million to 999 million.

edit - he mentions they make millions but doesnt mention if this is in profits or revenues...huge difference. profit is after expenses, revenues is before you factor out expenses.

third, he doesnt mention KO in any regard, so we dont exactly where KO stands in K2s food chain.

fourth, hes asked to pick out a game to download and he mentions by name...warok? not KO...

i would stand by and say that they are working on a shoe string budget...

hej

Wow, Your all idiot's whoever trys to defend k2 and that's putting it nicely, If I wanted to be mean...

I would say, The group that is defending the company k2, is the most retarded retards that have ever walked the face of the planet - Like's getting raped anally by their bullshit fixes that apply new bugs each and every time, and also raped by their customer support then they don't offer ANY support for any problem, All their solutions they come up is either "We are fixing it" "We can't roll back" "Fuck off noob, You pay us to sleep".
    Sad to see people defend a shitty company like K2, if you want to say it's SOOOOOOOOO hard to run a company take a look at WoW Bud, They have 10million+ people active [at least I think] and they STILL don't have hardly any hackers, A few gold company's and power level company's. Jee wow, And your telling me no matter what company, The gm's for Blizzard can ACTIVELY ban cheaters,hackers, gold farmers out of millions of players, And k2 can't even manage a game that... compared to wow is barely active?[/b]
    Am beginning to think its American company's, Click and buy behaves as badly as K2 do.

ok

first off, its a glossy internet magazine program. his interview is fluff optimism and to be taken with a grain of salt.

second, he mentioned K2 makes "millions" from selling trinkets. millions could mean 2 million to 999 million.

edit - he mentions they make millions but doesnt mention if this is in profits or revenues...huge difference.
    profit is after expenses, revenues is before you factor out expenses. so technically...you could be making "millions" and still losing money

third, he doesnt mention KO in any regard, so we dont exactly where KO stands in K2s food chain.

fourth, hes asked to pick out a game to download and he mentions by name...warok? not KO...

i would stand by and say that they are working on a shoe string budget...[/b]

kibal

Although everyone is coming down hard on K2 staff, and whoever else works there, do understand it's not that easy running a business, especially one which includes a lot of technological stuff. There will always be server crashes, lazy/unmotivated employees, delays and everything else.

I have been part of quite a few gaming communities in my team and I would like to state that KO does a swell job of staying in touch (not mentioning the CS^^) and keeping most promises.

They promised to fix Crude, Crystal and opal drop rate and they did. They ran into an issue so they did the best they could to correct it, yes I agree they should have roll back, but imagine you were one of those people who spent 30gb's that night and for some reason you lost both coins and the item after roll back? it happens.

All I'm saying is we need to be patient with them. I am also one of the people who were unable to logg in the past 16 hours, but I'm sure they're having an issue. Maybe no one was in the office on Sunday? if it's not fixed by tonight then I'll take back everything I said.

feel free to flame, really don't care much. I'm just tired of seeing all the twelve year old crying and complaining, as if they deserve something they don't. Just because you buy premium doesn't mean they should work harder to keep you happy. They make no such promises, except what the PUS indicates the premium will do.

Thx.[/b]

Did they pay u or something? , im playing since the 1st day of usko and i dont remember 1 good thing that they did.
    Be patient? im premium buyer since the 1st day i think that almost 4 years is enoguht.
    Every new server new bugs and bug abusers dont get a punishment.
    Really dont know in what kind of crappy comunitys do u participated ,but k2 is a piece of shit compared with others and not metion that they r so fukin expensive .They have luck cose they host a good game thats all ,like company they sux so bad.

Thx.[/b]
    Before you comment like that... Find out how first hand how they run the company... Yes they may have crashes but having only one compotent IT technician in the company (When i was there), He cant be around 24/7 365 days a year can he.... Why do GM's have certain priv's? They should restrict GM accounts just for banning... And have one "overlooked" +monsummon account etc etc...

i remember that some gm's asked some KO players to help when usko had a lot of koxpers on dif serversk and some of them helped. But a GM account just with a BAN options is needed.

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

think about which game needs more commercials? ko is running perfect for them. they earnin money with it and dont need to care about it. its called "cash cow" and they gonna keep this game till its stops earning money

very true too...

bottom line is...USKO is 5+ years in running...just be thankful that theyve been able to do what they do for so long on their small shoe string budget.[/b]
    good post.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12