Just wanted to share this game. Very fun

This is a discussion on Just wanted to share this game. Very fun within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dVVZFbN0D8...feature=related Like this video? http://l2j.neofusiondesign.net/ is the DL link DL part 1-5 Takes up to about 1-2hours or if u ...
Page: 1

Dat1Pimp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dVVZFbN0D8...feature=related Like this video?

http://l2j.neofusiondesign.net/ is the DL link DL part 1-5

Takes up to about 1-2hours or if u got bad net more.

Hope to see ya there!

fabbz

Is it p2p?

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Its a private java L2 server. And quite dumb 1 if normal chars got hero weapons and SPH himself is pking with MA.

Anything related with l2 that has java inside isnt worth it. Video itself was nice too look at till sagi hero poped out with infinity bow and tallum light. Baium raid was pr0 also. After i saw daggers facestab, i closed it.

Java servers are only good to look the textures of the game.

And im yet to see a p2p private java server so no its pretty free. If u dl it, just check with every bad vyruzz program u have, hell if i trust any of these.

Also, posting private server thingys aint allowed afaik.

If u dl it, just check with every bad vyruzz program u have, hell if i trust any of these.[/b]
    You also forgot to mention alot of private server's have false positive's, especially with anti-cheat programs.

You also forgot to mention alot of private server's have false positive's, especially with anti-cheat programs.[/b]
    I know, even mine has. Some programs claim that launcher is an evul trojan. Only thing u can do is put ur trust in either the program(s) or who ever made it. But mine is a well known company, this 1 is a random java server that anyone with some knowledge can set up.

fabbz

I see so l2 private is not even worth trying?

Fag

I see so l2 private is not even worth trying?[/b]
    It is, but not l2j...

Yes, faq is right. There are dif server setups. L2j=java based, wich means its buggy as hell and u can find tons of things that arent the same in retail. If u wanna play real l2, find a l2off system. It uses same files as retail servers and offers almost identical gameplay. Biggest servers including mine have around 99% accuracy and atleast in mine they plan to keep it like this so that FBI doesnt come knocking behind door.

If ur looking for some try finding l2off servers that say they use interlude expansion, anything higher is fake cept l2paradise witch is a lolcorruptidbugged hellbound server still in beta.

I dont know much about every good server but look for roxy, dex, supreme, frintezza, godz, beyond, abyss, prolly xeebra also.

Fag

Heard l2lords 100% C6 int server, with everything working. Not sure tho, didnt try it...

Heard l2lords 100% C6 int server, with everything working. Not sure tho, didnt try it...[/b]
    Duno but 100% would be pretty harsh. I duno much but i quess this would mean that they would have pretty much needed to make their own emulator, like l2p is doing atm with hellbound. The guy whos in charge of this in l2p is the only guy who gets a good word, friend of mine, whos helping them out, told me that talking island is 100% working right to the very texture side. But its just a very small part of the game xD

100% would also mean absolute and total geodata, not to mention every dam quest and shit. My server gets all the updates from IAT, same goes for dex and 1 other server. Its just pretty hard to get 100% but i duno.