Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Just wanting to know if there is going to be any new servers?

This is a discussion on Just wanting to know if there is going to be any new servers? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Why .. 2x sharers they are both reall life friends and we prolly open a char together..[/b] Oh well thats ...
Page: 2

a846039

Why .. 2x sharers they are both reall life friends and we prolly open a char together..[/b]
    Oh well thats cool, I thought you would be getting 2 sharers, after creating the char, off ko4life...But if they are IRL friends its fine :P

Oh well thats cool, I thought you would be getting 2 sharers, after creating the char, off ko4life...But if they are IRL friends its fine :P[/b]
    Yep reall life friends.. Keep in mind 3 ppl from 2 hours online per day = 6 hours .. Means good exp and everything fine if they are clever enouth ..

Hey cutie Senior Member

once u start ko again u cant play for 2 hours a day.

lovel12345

lol wats the point of this crap the server will come out when it does come out ><

wow this new server bull shit and after this server a month after its gonna be wow it sucks can&#39;t wait for the next one tho!

theres been how many new servers now? all of them turn out the same. new server load a shit

lil_mageskillz

i dont think a new server is coming any time soon. just join one of the new servers like cwest. its exacly the same as any other server.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

"If there will be an upcoming server, we&#39;ll be sure to announce it before-hand"

I asked the question in that "Questions for the Producer!" thread and that was his answer..
    Wish I knew when

usually with a big patch there is a new server. and seein the patch is coming out late october, people are presuming its will be around the same time (including me)!

Uzu

usually with a big patch there is a new server. and seein the patch is coming out late october, people are presuming its will be around the same time (including me)![/b]
    and it won&#39;t!

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Re-opened therad

When the 83 Patch is released they will do a new server around that time.

BETA starts soon but as I said at the start of the year the 83 will not be ready untill 2009. Your not going to get another server untill then.

Re-opened therad

BETA starts soon but as I said at the start of the year the 83 will not be ready untill 2009. Your not going to get another server untill then.

Ignore Me Senior Member

Producer said he wanted 83 patch out this month less than week ago.
    Felix sais 2009. Is 3 month beta possible. oO

New expansion is for high levels. So maybe no new server.

december-january

Re-opened therad

Re-opened therad

BETA starts soon but as I said at the start of the year the 83 will not be ready untill 2009. Your not going to get another server untill then.[/b]
    I think producer said around the end of October, pillock

Though imo it probably will be around mid november

I think producer said around the end of October, pillock

Though imo it probably will be around mid november[/b]
    Yes they sad, and i asked alot of times on some GM&#39;s and they sad the same end of oct.
    So what i think is that it will be like this,
    The beta starts on oct the 7th (tomorow), (i think) 2 weeks later the beta is done, (and then i think) the new server will come on oct the 28th (its the end of october and it all falling in 1 line).

Ps : Evry one can say what they want to say about the new server, NO one know&#39;s it 100% when it will come, even what i sad can be not true, and also GM&#39;s can say what they want to say, the only person who will chose is the head owner of k2 and not a GM that is working for him.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

The producer will say your getting it next week just to stop the fucking spam about it.

Your not getting it quick and no matter what someone titled producer on the offical forums say it is highly unlikely thy will be able to roll it out that fast.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast