Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Warning to people another Fake Felix

This is a discussion on Warning to people another Fake Felix within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I just had a convo with someone who was concerned It's seems someoen yet again is pretending to be me ...
Page: 1

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I just had a convo with someone who was concerned

It's seems someoen yet again is pretending to be me on ko4life

he is using the email [email protected]

My real MSN is [email protected]

do not acept trades from any of the mod team unless we comfirm via PM on these forums only.

I rarely do mediate trades but if you need comfirmation that it is me check on these forums 1st.

If anyone else has suspions other mods are being inpersinated please post on this thread and make people aware of the fake emails.

PlayerofRogueC0la

I just had a convo with someone who was concerned

It's seems someoen yet again is pretending to be me on ko4life

he is using the email [email protected]

My real MSN is [email protected]

do not acept trades from any of the mod team unless we comfirm via PM on these forums only.

I rarely do mediate trades but if you need comfirmation that it is me check on these forums 1st.

If anyone else has suspions other mods are being inpersinated please post on this thread and make people aware of the fake emails.[/b]
    o god

G0D

o god[/b]
    You called?

PlayerofRogueC0la

You called?[/b]
    h34r:

I heard someone was scamming with the email - [email protected]

:lol:

PlayerofRogueC0la

I heard someone was scamming with the email - [email protected]

:lol:[/b]
    lmfao!

Renskt

no try make it again..

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

owned :wub: renskt <3 good info

itsVision

This fake guy talked to me today... I told him I was better then him. -_-

This fake guy talked to me today... I told him I was better then him. -_-[/b]

you lied =[

An update for everyone

Ok today someone contacted me on msn after someone with the msn [email protected] added him

After some arguing he added the other felix with an msn of [email protected]

Veron then informed me his ko4life name is Outlaw.

A very similar thing happend the other day a random person added themselves to msn and then he added Felix into the convo

The emails this time were [email protected] and the fake Felix was [email protected]

again the same method had been used where the random person added themselves to msn

Remember if someone adds you to msn for a deal make sure you already have the mods msn added before the person is added to the convo.

click on the link under my sig for the modding team and you then can see our msn&#39;s if we wish to be contacted.

If it gets to the point that a deal is being made STOP, I will only log on a char in Deiz that is in the HUMAN OUTKASTED which will be normally Z4 which the only peopel who can log it on is Devile himself.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

the more hype u make abotu this the more its gonna happen

the more hype u make abotu this the more its gonna happen[/b]
    also if I had not posted already in the 1st place about this going on then people could have been scammed

making people aware of ongoing scamms is not "hype" but trying to stop this going on. Someone was trying to do the same but with Phantom untill people pointed out it was not really him.

Making a scammers life that bit harder by making people aware is a postivite thing to do at the moment rather than crictialsium ( excuse my spelling )

Banned

rofl

this shit is just to funny....i say if someone gets scammed by a fake felix or anyone....i am glad for that fake felix since the person who got scammed is stupid enough to not verify anything else

no sympathy for the stupid

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

also if I had not posted already in the 1st place about this going on then people could have been scammed
    making people aware of ongoing scamms is not "hype" but trying to stop this going on. Someone was trying to do the same but with Phantom untill people pointed out it was not really him.

Making a scammers life that bit harder by making people aware is a postivite thing to do at the moment rather than crictialsium ( excuse my spelling )[/b]
    u make a new topic every week about this shit, yet people still get scammed...theyre obviously retarded and deserved to eb scammed

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast