Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Just when you thought you knew everyting...

This is a discussion on Just when you thought you knew everyting... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally I started KO when a good friend was playing on Ares. When Oly opened we went to the new ...
Page: 1

Red face

Originally I started KO when a good friend was playing on Ares. When Oly opened we went to the new server. Since we got there CSW has been owned by 1 clan almost entirely or by the same people. The point is, I never really knew why it was so important to them. I remember seeing the bug abuse cata's, bug the walls, bug felenkor on all 3 servers for over a year (yes they made +3 ROFs not duped but not entirely legit either). I remember the main clan leader telling me in a pm in regards to why they also dupe and bug "if you are smart enough to do it, why not." Nice.

Recently on a fluke, they lost the castle in a Turk dc and we got it (we only had 2 people in the CSW, one was ditching school I believe lol). It was funny, we had a laugh but some Turks really took it badly. So this week when CSW came at 11am USA time on a wed, we showed up with what we expected...2 priests for 13 clannies and the rest were, yes you guessed it, working or in school. Such a crap time for CSW.

Any way, come to find out the Turks who used to have it (who btw have always been very friendly and gracious to our clan and the players in it 99% of the time), posted all over the Turk Forums how there was a giant "holy war" against the "foreigners." lol, ya ok. Also, it should be knows that our clan is American, Aussie, English, Eastern Europe, Asia (Orient and Turk), Hispanic, etc (sry if I missed anyone).

The rest of the Human Turk clans want to come to and help us, but when it comes to the time, they too couldn't muster up more then 2 full parties and some partial parties. But they did come and that was totally cool. So, we had about 4 full parties and not enough priests to do Felenkor lol.

It's time and guess who shows up right at the bell, 4 full parties of the main orc clan with 9 or so priests, 2 other ally clans with 5 full parties, and the entire orc nation and some ally humans (all Turk). Also include some poor excuse for gamers who just wanted to watch us get beat (I call them "no lifers" real pussies in life). We got rolled hard.

But then tonight I found out that the main Turk Clan that takes the CSW does it for one reason and one reason only. Not what I thought all these years but to sell gold bars in his cafe!!!

Fuck man, I dunno but I think some of you get how hilarious this is, and I am sure some of you wont.

Cheers.

TigerTodd

GG

Richie

HeaveN does the same thing. Gold Bars keep their cafe open. HeaveN is a ko related franchise, they even have T-Shirts with HeaveN on em and also coffee mugs

Banned

Rofl i read the whole story and at the end i laughed bretty much Selling csw money for goldbars.... Actually kinda nice idea but still retarded

Ignore Me Senior Member

A guy who needs to win - to eat - is gonna kick your ass everytime.

Honestly I envy them - they must care so much - that win must be awesome.

Us who just play for fun probably don't get the same rush!

TigerTodd

i now wonder how much is to be made from owning castle

And not only from gold bar's .. Lot's of leader's selling items from clan bank and other and making money in their reall life..*DOING* :P................................................ .................................................. .................................................. .....

Boyce

i bet the guy flipped when he lost it lmao

IsgurosBous

ROFLOL @ 'Holy War'

+1 to ashet, if you need it to eat you'll do everything in your power to win.

Hey cutie Senior Member

thats crazy, but u gotta admit, it is a smart way of entrapeunership. and you love your job, which a majority of workers dont

lol good way to keep your cafe open

wow i rofled so hard my computer teacher came and saw me on forums TY for detention \

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Not surprising.

Not surprising.[/b]
    true. turk's life is definded by this game. we only come to make it harder for them

Banned

the same EXACT thing hapened on cypher around a year ago..

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast